2017 WR commit Dylan Parker

6,903 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rock1
Rock1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Elysian Fields High School, TX

In home with Coach Conque and Coach Crowton last nite. Official visit is Jan 20th. Will enroll June 2nd.

Rock1
High highlights for anyone that hasn't seen them

https://twitter.com/1dylanparker0
Rock1
Parker broke every career and single season receiving record at Elysian Fields.

2016 season 60 rec, 1512 yards, 22 TD's

career 186 rec 3794 yards 55 TD's (65 total TD's including returns)
Rock1

Dylan Parker @1dylanparker0 22m22 minutes ago
More

SFA visit was awesome. Perfect fit for me, and a great class coming in!
Rock1
Texas St came calling yesterday for Parker, told them to late. Solid to SFA
PurpleOut
Staff
Rock1 said:

Texas St came calling yesterday for Parker, told them to late. Solid to SFA
Very nice, thanks for the update.
Rock1
In this Sunday's Longview Morning Journal they will release their annual All East Texas team from all classifications. Parker made 1st team.
INiedrauer
Staff
SFA is going to have some nice big framed WRs this fall. Excited to see us beat up the small DBs around the league.
Rock1

https://www.etvarsity.com/news/2017/jan/29/all-east-texas-football-first-team-defense/
Rock1
http://www.smoaky.com/allsmoaky/allsmoakyeastwinners16.php
Rock1
SFA Jack Fanatic
Rock1 said:

Excellent! It'll be a huge step up for him from 3-A high school ball to D-1 college ball, so it may take some time for him to get use to the speed and size of the defenders, but it looks like he'll be a good one for SFA in the years ahead.
Rock1
I have coached at all levels, 5A and 6A for 20 years, Dylan is a kid that will not have a speed of the game issue. EF plays in probably the toughest 3A dist in the state, played against tons of D1 kids and torched them all. Johnson kid from Waskom at SMU, Rodgers kid from Frankston at A&M. the Overshawn kid at Arp that is class of 2018 with offers from everyone in the country and many more D1 kids.. His biggest deal will be weight room and getting stronger. He is just now starting to mature physically. I hope he will redshirt( good chance he will in my opinion with the transfers and returners SFA has) and put on the muscle and weight his body can carry. I look for him to be 210-215 in a year or so and he will be a All Conference kid then. he has everything else. Kid also has been to the state meet in high jump as a soph and jr and I look for him to win state this year.

I have coached kids that have played D1 at WR and Dylan is the best I have coached in 25 years.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Rock1 said:

I have coached at all levels, 5A and 6A for 20 years, Dylan is a kid that will not have a speed of the game issue. EF plays in probably the toughest 3A dist in the state, played against tons of D1 kids and torched them all. Johnson kid from Waskom at SMU, Rodgers kid from Frankston at A&M. the Overshawn kid at Arp that is class of 2018 with offers from everyone in the country and many more D1 kids.. His biggest deal will be weight room and getting stronger. He is just now starting to mature physically. I hope he will redshirt( good chance he will in my opinion with the transfers and returners SFA has) and put on the muscle and weight his body can carry. I look for him to be 210-215 in a year or so and he will be a All Conference kid then. he has everything else. Kid also has been to the state meet in high jump as a soph and jr and I look for him to win state this year.

I have coached kids that have played D1 at WR and Dylan is the best I have coached in 25 years.
Even better! Thanks.
Rock1
http://www.scout.com/high-school/texas/story/1754681-the-old-coach-class-2a-all-state-team

Should say 3A
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.