Food Bank Donation Drive

474 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by TallTexan
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As some of you have probably seen on Twitter, there's a little friendly competition going on to see which fanbase can donate the most money to food banks.

The backstory: Jay Arnold, former A&M linemen does a #SendJayAway roadtrip game every year, where he lets people vote on where he should go. Last year it was WVU, this year it's South Dakota School of Mines.

He would raise a few bucks from his twitter to help cover the cost of the trip. Well, he got a new sports media job, and the company is fronting the cost, so he's turned his yearly road trip into a fundraiser for food banks instead.

SFA currently has the lead, but every dollar helps feed families, so donate if you can:

If you'd like to participate, it's easy. Donate to your local food bank, snap a photo of the amount, and tag @coachjayarnold on Twitter.

If you'd like, you can donate directly to the SFA food pantry here:

https://graphite.sfasu.edu/impact-jacks/project/restock-the-sfa-food-pantry

No Twitter or want to be anonymous, no problem, just message me here and I'll be happy to get it to Jay for the official count.

Just thought I'd let y'all know in case anyone wants to help us #AxeHunger.
TallTexan
Last day in case anyone wants to donate.
TallTexan
Finally tally was over 11k raised thanks to everyone who contributed.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.