Merry Christmas!

1,078 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To all of my Sawmill friends, whether you've always been good (SFAXE93, Pilotgirl, and Nacluth) or sometimes bad (Tall Texan) or somewhere in between here on the Sawmill, Merry Christmas to you all. You continue to give me hours of entertainment, occasional laughs, and lots of information and varied and spirited opinions about the Jacks, Ladyjacks, and the greatest university on God's green Earth.

(Just kidding, Texan!)
BigJack85
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

To all of my Sawmill friends, whether you've always been good (SFAXE93, Pilotgirl, and Nacluth) or sometimes bad (Tall Texan) or somewhere in between here on the Sawmill, Merry Christmas to you all. You continue to give me hours of entertainment, occasional laughs, and lots of information and varied and spirited opinions about the Jacks, Ladyjacks, and the greatest university on God's green Earth.

(Just kidding, Texan!)

Merry Christmas!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
Many happy returns to you Ed!
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

(Just kidding, Texan!)

I did get a lump of coal(apparently it's a bar of soap) so no offense taken.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

(Just kidding, Texan!)

I made the nice list?! YESSSSS!!!!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well!

And, we wouldn't want Texan any other way! Lol (even with his bad potato takes).

Yall ready for some conference basketball games this week?! AxeEm!
nacluth
I've got the post Christmas COVID blues. I'll try to get my act together for a basketball write-up, but if I don't then it's because I'm sleeping my life away.
djsfw57
nacluth said:

I've got the post Christmas COVID blues. I'll try to get my act together for a basketball write-up, but if I don't then it's because I'm sleeping my life away.
Hope you're feeling better very soon.
SFA, Class of 1979
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

I've evaded COVID but man....I've got a good ol fashioned cold/bronchitis I'm fighting off right now!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.