2022 Battle of the Piney Woods Suites on sale!

1,296 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by djsfw57
AlbertLumberjacksfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey Lumberjack fans, my name is Alberto and I work for the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Lone Star Sports and Entertainment are excited to announce that our premium suites are now available for the 96th annual Battle of the Piney Woods game. This historic rivalry may be coming to an end after it was announced that both teams would be switching conferences next year. If you want to impress friends, family, or business clients feel free to message me, or you can call me at 832-667-2377. Look forward to seeing as many Lumberjacks come out in full force on game day.
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut, is the Alumni Association hosting a suite this year? I think it was well attended last year.
AlbertLumberjacksfan
I have had no word on the Alumni association receiving a suite as of yet. I am more than happy to assist anyone who is interested in reserving one ahead of time on the SFA side of the field.
djsfw57
AlbertLumberjacksfan said:

Hey Lumberjack fans, my name is Alberto and I work for the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Lone Star Sports and Entertainment are excited to announce that our premium suites are now available for the 96th annual Battle of the Piney Woods game. This historic rivalry may be coming to an end after it was announced that both teams would be switching conferences next year. If you want to impress friends, family, or business clients feel free to message me, or you can call me at 832-667-2377. Look forward to seeing as many Lumberjacks come out in full force on game day.
Both teams are switching conferences next year? This is news to me.
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
djsfw57 said:

That comment was half right. SFA isn't going anywhere.
djsfw57
SFAJack_76 said:

djsfw57 said:

That comment was half right. SFA isn't going anywhere.
I knew Sam was leaving. I thought maybe someone had some top secret inside info that the rest of us weren't privy to.
SFA, Class of 1979
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.