Pilgrims Donation

1,311 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jacks4460
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I saw Pilgrims Donated $680,000 it went to the City of Nacogdoches to help improve the Pilgrims Sports Complex... I have never seen this complex and is it close to campus? Thank you Pilgrims for the generous donation..
TallTexan
Appears to be out on the loop somewhere behind the convention center.
nacluth
Yeah there's a soccer field out there back where the racetrack used to be. When Coach Crittenden helped start the women's pro soccer league, they were supposed to play out there. I honestly don't know if games ever happened there, but some people have practiced out there for a while.

It has potential, and the Pilgrims money will help. I don't know if it will have a draw over the other soccer facilities in town, but it can only be a good thing. Doubt it will have any impact on SFA.
Jacks4460
nacluth said:

Yeah there's a soccer field out there back where the racetrack used to be. When Coach Crittenden helped start the women's pro soccer league, they were supposed to play out there. I honestly don't know if games ever happened there, but some people have practiced out there for a while.

It has potential, and the Pilgrims money will help. I don't know if it will have a draw over the other soccer facilities in town, but it can only be a good thing. Doubt it will have any impact on SFA.

Thanks for the local input nacluth… I loved that race track… Big Dave the owner of the Smokehouse at the time had horses there and in Bossier City.. He would pay us to drive him to and fro.. and he would take care of us 100%.. Love that man..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.