Anyone with Fredonia Hotel connections?

1,653 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigJack85
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to get a couple rooms for Oct 29-31... I tried last month and it seems like the Hotel might block all online reservations and such. So I called and it seems like a few local groups have all the rooms tied up.. Can anyone help me... Both are for SFA graduates and donors to our University... Trying to get them more involved especially financially and I have convinced them to come to a game.. This is a big step if I can get a room at the Fredonia.. Thanks for all your help and AxeEm...
TallTexan
Unfortunately not.

My wife and her friends have enjoyed Mockingbird Suites as a girls weekend stay multiple times. You have to call for reservations, so they may not have filled up yet.
BigJack85
Jacks4460 said:

I am looking to get a couple rooms for Oct 29-31... I tried last month and it seems like the Hotel might block all online reservations and such. So I called and it seems like a few local groups have all the rooms tied up.. Can anyone help me... Both are for SFA graduates and donors to our University... Trying to get them more involved especially financially and I have convinced them to come to a game.. This is a big step if I can get a room at the Fredonia.. Thanks for all your help and AxeEm...

Someone in the athletics department or development will get you set up. sfasu.edu/giving
Jacks4460
BigJack you are so good i went to them next and bingo I got some help.. Thanks for the reply it is appreciated..
BigJack85
Jacks4460 said:

BigJack you are so good i went to them next and bingo I got some help.. Thanks for the reply it is appreciated..

It was my pleasure! I am an "In the Tank" Lumberjack supporter! Since 1980.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.