ESPN+ Price Increase

1,129 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ESPN+ will rise to $6.99 per month as of August 13. Still well worth it, in my opinion, in order to get lots of SFA athletics coverage.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

ESPN+ will rise to $6.99 per month as of August 13. Still well worth it, in my opinion, in order to get lots of SFA athletics coverage.

Pretty great deal considering the potential alternatives are $20 a month if the WAC switched to FloHoops.

I'll be interested to see the outcome of that tv/streaming deal. I hope we go with ESPN or one of the other big broadcasters.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pretty great deal considering the potential alternatives are $20 a month if the WAC switched to FloHoops.

I'll be interested to see the outcome of that tv/streaming deal. I hope we go with ESPN or one of the other big broadcasters.

I hadn't heard about that. I certainly hope the Flohoops thing doesn't materialize.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I hadn't heard about that. I certainly hope the Flohoops thing doesn't materialize.

A few have signed with them. Colonial. Big East just expanded their media deal with them. Gulf South and PAC West have.

For a conference our size though, eyeballs and accessibility are key and FloSports just doesn't deliver it.
SFASawmillGuy
As long as our broadcasts start looking better than a high school stream I'll be fine with whoever we use.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.