NMSU Nation excited...

2,140 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BigJack85
dancingNMSUaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I can speak for many Aggie fans when I say we are super excited about SFA joining the WAC if/when it happens. You guys have a top notch mid major program and we need someone like you in the WAC. Good luck and hopefully see you all soon!
BigJack85
Hope this all comes through. The #Texas4 all have solid athletic programs across the board. Beyond basketball and football.
SFAJack_76
dancingNMSUaggie said:

I think I can speak for many Aggie fans when I say we are super excited about SFA joining the WAC if/when it happens. You guys have a top notch mid major program and we need someone like you in the WAC. Good luck and hopefully see you all soon!
Looking forward to your insight on NMSU and the WAC as the process moves forward.
TallTexan
dancingNMSUaggie said:

Welcome!

PurpleOut
Staff
Never saw this thread, but welcome!

We all share the same sentiments.
BigJack85
Lots of excitement here!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.