Future Sawmill Content

6,721 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ACUCattitude
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

It looks great. Thanks for the work.

One thing I would suggest is seeing if your basketball previews & corresponding threads, and the Football previews & corresponding game thread can be shared as "articles" on the front page of the site.

That's what passes for content on most other sites and you guys do great, insightful write-ups.

Peyton, you should write some content.... "cheers in the background"....

Are those cheers or tears? JUST KIDDING! The Texan puts some pearls of wisdom on us every now and then. I think that's a great idea!

Tears of Joy. We could call it "Peyton's Plays". He would break down a couple of key plays during a key SFA MBB match up.
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

BigJack85 said:

TallTexan said:

It looks great. Thanks for the work.

One thing I would suggest is seeing if your basketball previews & corresponding threads, and the Football previews & corresponding game thread can be shared as "articles" on the front page of the site.

That's what passes for content on most other sites and you guys do great, insightful write-ups.

Peyton, you should write some content.... "cheers in the background"....

Are those cheers or tears? JUST KIDDING! The Texan puts some pearls of wisdom on us every now and then. I think that's a great idea!

Tears of Joy. We could call it "Peyton's Plays". He would break down a couple of key plays during a key SFA MBB match up.

Lol you guys just want to see me struggle to describe basketball in non football terms huh?
nacluth
Still looking for help on current image we can use for the stories. Still stuck with whatever was on the site before. Current shots of games or players would be appreciated.
PurpleOut
Staff
nacluth said:

Still looking for help on current image we can use for the stories. Still stuck with whatever was on the site before. Current shots of games or players would be appreciated.
I didn't get a response from Evan (I'll try someone else) but I think it's fine anyway. We used them in the past and just credited the photo like we would now.
ACUCattitude
I appreciate the Sawmill as a rival lurker and sometimes poster.

ACU Cat Chat is thriving as a forum. Oscar Wilde Cat is the admin and I share the moderation. But I'm pretty sure there's not much more that we have the time or resources for so I understand your plight.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope you get it figured out. Too many good, knowledgeable posters. (Who, by the way are always welcome at our place)
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.