Purple Lights Fund

3,190 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nacluth
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The PLF virtual tour was IMHO 1. Well done technically 2. Effective display of SFA athletic department talent. 3. Creative use of the time 4. Got me to give $$$
TallTexan
Same. Had been meaning to, but it probably moved us up by 3 months on our timeline of actually sitting down & figuring it out.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Agreed. Well done and I went ahead with my renewal. Good to see the coaches and hear a bit of SFA athletics talk.
Pilotgirl
Honestly, I think doing a virtual tour is the best way to go to reach a broader audience. Perhaps next year they can add the virtual stop along with their other 3 for those not able to meet in person for work/other reasons.
SFAJack_76
We thought it was well done, particularly for a first time. No doubt, they will learn and get better. It did prompt us to get our renewal done.
BigJack85
Our athletic department has really made strides in the last couple years. Ryan Ivey deserves all the accolades he receives.
nacluth
Walking around SFA tonight with the fam checking out Purple Lights stuff.

SFAJack_76
I know them.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I wonder how many logged on to watch. I didn't see a counter. That would be interesting to know.
SFAJack_76
I had not looked at the PLF site in some time. It has been updated.

https://purplelightsfund.org/index.aspx
nacluth
Donor of the week! How did we miss this?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.