SFA Athletic Website

2,923 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Willis Jack
KirkHeath12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We need a revamp of the SFA athletic website. The facilities portion of the site is very outdated and not appealing. Go look at other college websites and their facilities pages are very detailed and with multiple pictures. And yes, I am bored.
Class of 2012
Axe Em
No-look
I'm bored too. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to waltz with someone that doesn't even want to dance. Lol. These off-seasons are brutal.
SFAJack_76
Focus has clearly been more on social media. Social media gets far more hits than the web site. There is a recognition in the athletic department that the web site needs to be redone, but it simply hasn't been a priority.
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't have any problem with it. It's pretty nice and functional in my opinion. Same platform/software and on par with what you see from around the country.
Willis Jack
PurpleOut said:

I don't have any problem with it. It's pretty nice and functional in my opinion. Same platform/software and on par with what you see from around the country.
Functional and easy to navigate are good. I've been to other sites and you almost have to crack a code to get around. Most university site are pretty easy to move around in though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.