Purple Lights Fund (old Varsity Club)

29,169 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$750...lol Oh, I know it'll sell...but, just gotta laugh at that. I've had friends get personalized plates so I know how pricey they are....I would personally use that $ differently but whatever flips your biscuit!
cboothe09
Woke up and saw the black jersey was still low. Fell asleep and missed my window to go back and bid on it...Still got the grey jersey
SFAJack_76
Another basketball up. Buy now for $450. This one says "autographed by Coach Keller (copy)". I don't know.
cboothe09
Anyone else bid on or get anything? My emails are thanking me for my support of NM State Aggie athletics
SFAJack_76
The last of the basketballs went for $250. The word "copy" was taken off the description. Helmet went for $350. License plates went for $300..
BigJack85
Every little bit counts.
SFA Jack Fanatic
cboothe09 said:

My emails are thanking me for my support of NM State Aggie athletics

TRAITOR! (Just kidding...)
cboothe09
I guess its good to know if SFA ever heads to NM State, I will have good parking
SFAJack_76
Not exactly PLF, but ...
PurpleOut
Staff
Awesome, was hoping they'd be moving those around for other sports. I expect they'll have them out for the basketball weekends whenever they decide to have the tailgate party.
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut said:

Awesome, was hoping they'd be moving those around for other sports. I expect they'll have them out for the basketball weekends whenever they decide to have the tailgate party.
I heard it was part of the plan to move them around. Expect them at soccer also.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.