Question About Eurowiki Posts

4,213 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PurpleOut
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why do a few Sawmill fans keep opening and reading these eurowiki posts? Ever heard the term "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?"

IGNORE THEM!
TallTexan
edstile said:

Why do a few Sawmill fans keep opening and reading these eurowiki posts? Ever heard the term "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?"

IGNORE THEM!
I just open & report as Spam. Then again, I do the same thing on NacLuth's posts & Isaac hasn't given him the boot yet, so YMMV.
nacluth
I was just about to say the same thing that TallTexan said, but then I realized I've been flagging the wrong user's post.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
nacluth
Also, Isaac once said flagging them is the easiest way to notify them about the spam and that he was contacting the server host about additional moderator help.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

edstile said:

IGNORE THEM!
I just open & report as Spam. Then again, I do the same thing on NacLuth's posts & Isaac hasn't given him the boot yet, so YMMV.
Good to have someone else on my side of the fence, Texan! Brilliant minds think alike.
PurpleOut
Staff
I delete them and ban the user as I see them as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.