2022-2023 Cheer and Dance

1,889 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They are part of the athletic department starting this fall.

https://sfajacks.com/sports/cheer?path=cheer
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Are they competing in athletic competitions or are their championships still performance in nature?

Not debating the validity of cheer as sports just wondering how their competitions are classified among other schools not just ours.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Are they competing in athletic competitions or are their championships still performance in nature?

Not debating the validity of cheer as sports just wondering how their competitions are classified among other schools not just ours.
No change. They are just a part of the athletic department now. Part of a university reorganization.
nacluth
Thanks. Makes sense from an organizational standpoint.
djsfw57
Does anyone know what competition they are involved with? I never know if it's UDA or whatever the other ones are. I would love to watch them when they are on tv, but I never know which one to look for.
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Great group of young men and women. Note the picture being held by the girl in the front row. That's the young man that died about three weeks ago. We were sitting next to the mom of a freshman cheerleader. Rough time for all of them.

SFAJack_76

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.