Stephanie Schwartz - First Team All-American Again!

3,865 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I'd inject it here. Definitely something that needs to be recognized.

Stephanie Schwartz has accomplished something that no other woman in the greatest country on God's Green Earth has ever accomplished. She has been named a First Team All-American bowler for the fourth straight year!!! That's an accomplishment that will never be topped in the annals of SFA athletics!

Congrats, Stephanie!!! Thanks for all you've done in your four years at SFA, including grabbing that NCAA National Championship! And may you win a boatload of $$$ on the PWBA Tour!

http://sfajacks.com/news/2018/4/11/womens-bowling-stephanie-schwartz-named-to-ntca-all-american-first-team-for-fourth-straight-year.aspx?path=wbowl
SFAJack_76
edstile said:

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I'd inject it here. Definitely something that needs to be recognized.

Stephanie Schwartz has accomplished something that no other woman in the greatest country on God's Green Earth has ever accomplished. She has been named a First Team All-American bowler for the fourth straight year!!! That's an accomplishment that will never be topped in the annals of SFA athletics!

Congrats, Stephanie!!! Thanks for all you've done in your four years at SFA, including grabbing that NCAA National Championship! And may you win a boatload of $$$ on the PWBA Tour!

http://sfajacks.com/news/2018/4/11/womens-bowling-stephanie-schwartz-named-to-ntca-all-american-first-team-for-fourth-straight-year.aspx?path=wbowl
Still really frosts my butt that they got left out of the NCAA championship. Stephanie should be there.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

edstile said:

Still really frosts my butt that they got left out of the NCAA championship. Stephanie should be there.
Yeah. Look at some of the teams that are there and you'll be even more frosted!
SFAJack_76
Hopefully they will show the NCAA what a mistake they made.

SFAJack_76
Individual championship before the team championship. Stephanie finishing her career strong.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.