Stephen F. Austin isn't just happy to be here. That's why they're dangerous.

INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RedRiverLa
Well done, Isaac. Perfect article.
ROCKIN' & RUCKIN' - AxeEm!
SFA ROTC Lumberjack Battalion
nacluth
Ah yeah. No one wants this to end.
TallTexan
If we can beat Tech, I like the second round draw.

And I love this:
Quote:

"That we would play in Dallas and somehow we would win two games. And the streets would be lined, just like Hoosiers, driving back to Nacogdoches."
TallTexan
If you haven't bought your tickets yet, just be aware that Texas Tech fans might be coming after the tickets in our ticket office.

ljax1979
Great writing Isaac, not sure what your career aspirations are at the end of the day but you have built an amazing site and terrific source of information.
Gazette1
An ESPN analyst just picked us as his Cinderella team. We are getting quite a bit of attention on ESPN.
TallTexan
ljax1979 said:

Great writing Isaac, not sure what your career aspirations are at the end of the day but you have built an amazing site and terrific source of information.
Ljax, watch it, we're trying to keep our coach, we don't need to worry about keeping our best sportswriter too. ">
edstile
So you're saying that we're in danger of losing Emily Wallis?! Say it ain't so!!
No-look
Listening to ESPNU radio while driving this evening and the intro to the show was the end of the SFA/ West Virginia clip! Got my blood to pumping! Had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't a local station.
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.