Postseason Prediction Play

2,717 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TallTexan
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So the rules are going to change a little bit for the postseason rounds of our prediction contest.

For one, I will try to get the Contest thread up as soon as possible after the game is decided. So tonight I should get the Round 28 post up after the winner is determined from tonight's game. So pick quickly.

Also, the point totals will be doubled for the Southland tournament regardless of how many games are played. That means there will still be 10 spots receiving points, but the individual places will get double (20 for 1st, 18 for 2nd, 16 for 3rd, etc.). So there's still time to make a move.

Last, more than likely the Jacks will play in a postseason tournament after the SLC's. Only players that have a 80 point total before that tournament will be in the running for season prizes. So if you need to make a move, this is the time to do it!

Axe 'em Jacks!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Txjack
Wait, what...there are actual prizes involved! Now it's on...I'm gonna have to start putting more thought in this...break down game film...
SFA Jack Fanatic
Txjack said:

Wait, what...there are actual prizes involved!
Yes. Rumor has it that Ryan laid in a supply of Cracker Jacks the other day.
nacluth
Laid or have lain. I always get those confused. Anyway, yes there's prizes that I may or may not have laid in.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Laid or have lain. I always get those confused. Anyway, yes there's prizes that I may or may not have laid in.

I'm after that color changing spoon from the fruit loops box that comes with second place. I don't think I'd catch CBoothe anyways.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.