Interesting Game?

4,176 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Txjack
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Baring a major upset Yates and Silsbee most likely will play for the regional championship during the day In Huntsville March 3td. Jacks play Sam later in the evening. Be a good time to see our recruits and the players from Silsbee that we have offered. This isn't a guarantee because upsets happen but it is very likely.
Txjack
Agreed, it looks like this will happen. I have been wanting to see Yates (Seraille and Hughes) specifically. I will have a full day of basketball on Saturday; my kids play Upwards bb in the morning, I will then head to Sam for the Regional final at 1:00. Afterwards there will be enough time to grab a bite to eat, then watch the Ladyjacks at 4:30--then of course we play at 7. Sounds like a good day to me!
No-look
Roll the film tomorrow at 1:00
SFA Jack Fanatic
Txjack said:

Agreed, it looks like this will happen. I have been wanting to see Yates (Seraille and Hughes) specifically.
Give us a scouting report on these two when you get home, Txjack. Also on the Silsbee guards who we're recruiting.

BTW, Yates also has a very good kid that's a Jr. He is supposed to be a potential D-1 player.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Silsbee uses a huge 4th quarter to take down Yates 120-103. 223 points in a 32 minute HS game. Wow!
SFA Jack Fanatic
edstile said:

Silsbee uses a huge 4th quarter to take down Yates 120-103. 223 points in a 32 minute HS game. Wow!
Jock "Deuce" Hughes had 29 points to lead Yates, but Mitch Seraille only played eight minutes due to foul trouble, and that was the difference in the game.

Silsbee's sophomore Braelon Bush and junior Devon McCain, both of whom (I believe) are being recruited by SFA, had 37 and 36, respectively. Bush said after the game "When he (Seraille) went out, we took control. Mitchell is a great player, and we all knew it would be big if we could get him out of the game with foul trouble. That opened things up for us, and we took advantage."
SFA Jack Fanatic
This shows the speed and athleticism of Mitch Seraille. Get ready for some fireworks the next four years, SFA!

Txjack
edstile said:

Txjack said:

Agreed, it looks like this will happen. I have been wanting to see Yates (Seraille and Hughes) specifically.
Give us a scouting report on these two when you get home, Txjack. Also on the Silsbee guards who we're recruiting.

BTW, Yates also has a very good kid that's a Jr. He is supposed to be a potential D-1 player.
Sorry edstile, I was not able to make it to the Yates/silsbee game, my kids bb games took longer than I thought on Saturday morning.
You must be talking about Joe Valrie. One of the local Houston news channels profiled him on the 10 o'clock news (hs athlete of the week) on Thursday. He just said he has not committed to a school yet. Hopefully, he will follow his teammates to Nac...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.