SFA / UIW

21,768 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nacluth
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tangerito said:

Rob Meyers is great. If you didn't know it Robert Hill was excellent as well when he was the voice of the lumberjacks. Lumberjack fans are spoiled when it comes to these broadcasts. I think that when you have to listen to the other Southland and most NCAA broadcasts you will agree.

Rob Meyers is an absolute gem. He's better than 95% of college announcers and 80% of pro level announcers.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
MasterAxe
nacluth said:

Nope. The way the tiebreaker works for Nicholls- even though we beat them head to head - is that they beat UCA twice and we didn't. (Same for SELA). If we're tied with Nicholls or SELA we lose the tiebreaker. To get #1 seed we need them both to be 4 losses.

Edit: with a tie, we could still be regular season champs, just not #1 seed.

Well, snap. How foolish of me to think the Southland use the head to head as tiebreaker?
nacluth
MasterAxe said:

Well, snap. How foolish of me to think the Southland use the head to head as tiebreaker?
Exactly. We can end up tied and have beat them head to head, still lose. I know the justification is the strength of home court advantage, but still. We just have to win out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.