SFA / Northwestern State

26,644 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
RedRiverLa
CottonValleyJack said:

s***uy said:

Soooo where are Gazzette01 and CottonvalleyJack tonight?

No reason, just wondering. Trying to figure out how Keller was outcoached in this one and hoping they'll provide some clarity.

Checking in. I'm happy about the win (thrashing). If we played NW ST every game, Keller might get to Brad U's level. Axe em!

Brad is definately a great coach, no argument. Exceptional in my book. His record at SFA will never be equaled IMHO. First ballet Hall of Fame. (Do we even have an athletic hall of fame? We should have at least a ring of honor with jerseys in the rafters) But do you mean Brad's level at SFA or his current level his year at 12-13. 2-8 in the conference? Give Brad a couple years to get his system in place and I definately think Illinois will be challenging for conference championships like we still are doing now
Lumberjack Battalion
TallTexan
RedRiverLa said:

Wouldn't they be on a full ride anyway? How many scholarships is the team allowed?
Meant for regular student recruiting. But I could see how I wasn't clear on that.
nacluth
SFA_03 said:

Someone give me a time stamp so I can go back and see it.
Jovan's drive from the three point line through the entire Demon team to finger roll it in like Magic Johnson is with :40 left in the game.

Bogues' steal ending with a reverse jam is at 5:45 left in game.
No-look
I thought the JAM would make SC top ten.
RedRiverLa
TallTexan said:

RedRiverLa said:

Wouldn't they be on a full ride anyway? How many scholarships is the team allowed?
Meant for regular student recruiting. But I could see how I wasn't clear on that.
You're absolutley right then. Even instate recruiting has a positive effect on non-athlete recruiting. I saw my school make the horrible decision to go from D1 to D3, not only did we lose the athletes, but the admission fell dramatically. Short-sightedness by the board who just didn't get the importance of athletics on overall admission
Lumberjack Battalion
SFASawmillGuy
nacluth said:

SFA_03 said:

Someone give me a time stamp so I can go back and see it.
Jovan's drive from the three point line through the entire Demon team to finger roll it in like Magic Johnson is with :40 left in the game.

Bogues' steal ending with a reverse jam is at 5:45 left in game.

Can confirm is greatest play in SFA history.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.