Have you even voted bro?

8,419 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TallTexan
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://promo.espn.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2018/index

Pretty simple. Click on the link and find Keller a couple down. Push vote. Done.

You can vote once from every device every day. He's making money for the local United Way, and my friend that helps with their campaigns says this is one of the best ways to help during the year. Regardless of whether you're a Keller fan, let's help the community.

Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
PurpleOut
Staff
We're in the next round, but I think we've slacked off a little. He's still in 5th out of 24 now.
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

We're in the next round, but I think we've slacked off a little. He's still in 5th out of 24 now.
Where do we need to end up to make next round? Top 12? Top 8?
PurpleOut
Staff
Assuming 12 (half of 24) but I haven't really looked.
SFAJack_76
Sweet 16, then final 4.
nacluth
Round 3 started. Vote totals reset, so Coach needs your votes again. This round for $10000. Went from 3rd overall to 9th with the reset.
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

Sweet 16, then final 4.
We better get our act together then.

Do we have any idea how many votes it would take to win this thing outright if we make the final round?
PurpleOut
Staff
Shows him 4th right now, but also shows everyone at 0%.
SFAJack_76
12th place. Plenty of time, but a long way to go to get to 4th or better.
SFAJack_76
9th place with six days to go. Need to pick up the pace to make final four.
nacluth
My vote just moved him up to 8th. Got to get those fans at the two home games this week.
nacluth
Up to 7th. Should be up to 6th after tonight.
SFA Jack Fanatic
He's in 6th now. Thanks for posting this daily. I appreciate the reminders to vote.
TallTexan
Just a reminder that you can vote both on your computer and cell phone.
CLHawkins
If you have multiple browsers on your computer you can vote on each one.
TallTexan
Sometimes you can even vote multiple times with an incognito tab. Not that I would know, just heard it from those dastardly Florida fans.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Time to vote again, folks.
SFAJack_76
Dropped to number 7 with just under three days to go. Feels like it is not being promoted as much as the last couple of years. Cursory, if any mention at the game last night.
PurpleOut
Staff
TallTexan said:

Sometimes you can even vote multiple times with an incognito tab. Not that I would know, just heard it from those dastardly Florida fans.
This is true. If you have spare time, open up incognito windows and keep voting.
INiedrauer
Staff
PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

This is true. If you have spare time, open up incognito windows and keep voting.
It would be a shame if something like this existed https://tinytask.en.softonic.com
nacluth
So someone may have spent some time voting a ridiculous amount of times. While it did bring Keller up 1% point, it did not change his placing. Based on my semi-statistical assumptions, we would need roughly 15,000 votes tomorrow to give us a shot at the final four.
TallTexan
Nice to know the numbers though. With a crowd of 6k+,that's a vote, RT, and Instagram share from each.
nacluth
So, Keller is now in 6th place, but after some voting this morning, we're still going to need about 14,000 more votes.
TallTexan
I've been voting all morning, & RTing like crazy, but we're still gonna need a lot of votes. Well, about 1 per student. So we're getting closer.
nacluth
We've pulled up 2% since last night. If we can pull up 2% by noon tomorrow, we'll make it. Unfortunately, the more we vote, the more it takes to get 2%.
TallTexan
I've tried strategic tweeting to our well known locals, but so far only Brandon Jones at UT has helped us out. Dempsey could get help us out with a RT or share.
nacluth
The Sawmill can make the difference. We can do it!
nacluth
If anyone asks, you've been voting...
TallTexan
nacluth said:

If anyone asks, you've been voting...
Good thing we assigned you our proxy.
nacluth
In striking distance this morning, but it would take a concerted effort in the last three hours to make it. Is there a final push?
TallTexan
nacluth said:

In striking distance this morning, but it would take a concerted effort in the last three hours to make it. Is there a final push?

How close are we?
nacluth
Inside 5,000 votes by my guess. It could be 1,500 or it could be 4,500. The way they show the percentages, I can't tell.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Inside 5,000 votes by my guess. It could be 1,500 or it could be 4,500. The way they show the percentages, I can't tell.

I can pull together a few people to vote.
SFAJack_76
And out. Finished 6th, so not moving to final four. Rough couple of days for the home teams.

BTW, Underwood finished 16th with 0% of the vote.
TallTexan
A real bummer, but I think United Way Nac still gets something like 10k, so that's great.

Especially to get 6th overall when we're one of the least known schools on the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.