Cram the Coliseum

2,668 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nacluth
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this happening this year? Usually it's for the Sam game, but I haven't heard anything about it. I've heard a little push to get people to come, but are they giving out tickets, inviting school kids, etc? I hope we don't waste this opportunity to really pack out the place.

Anyone hearing anything?
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
PurpleOut
Staff
Lamar game 2/24. They probably won't start posting the free tickets for a few weeks.

*Side note, I'm working on something for this game. Could end up being nothing, could end up being really awesome. Stay tuned.
PurpleOut
Staff
Another side note, because I actually missed this and haven't seen it really mentioned, but there's going to be a tailgate for the Sam game Saturday. I feel like this should be promoted more.

BigJack85
I was in Nacogdoches last week on business. The coliseum will be packed for Sam. The hype is palpable in town. My guess is we get 7000 no problem. Probably sro I'm going up for the game!

Axe 'Em Jacks!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
BigJack, they usually make the Sam game the Cram the Coliseum game. When they do, local businesses help sponsor the tickets which one can get free through the Chamber of Commerce. We do pack out those games. I have yet to go to a true sell out (in the last 6 years) that didn't have a ticket giveaway at some level.

If the Sam game is still a buy ticket game then I expect between five and six thousand, but I would be pleasantly surprised if we could sell out.

*In the late 80's/early 90's, I went to several sell outs for the Ladyjacks teams*
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.