Ladyjacks vs. K-State

2,474 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nacluth
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's not forget that the Ladyjacks kick off their season this week, too. They face K-State in Manhattan Friday afternoon. It will be a tough one, with the Wildcats having lots of height -- 6'7", 6'4", and 6'3" down low. Game will be on Q107.7. Axe 'em, Ladyjacks!
nacluth
Yessir! K State will be streaming the game it looks like for free. You can connect there through the Southland app (which is so much better this year) or I bet there will be a link at sfajacks.com.

I see a semi tough year for the ladies, but we've got some good players. They could be surprisingly good. A fun start against a Big 12 team.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
TallTexan
edstile said:

Let's not forget that the Ladyjacks kick off their season this week, too. They face K-State in Manhattan Friday afternoon. It will be a tough one, with the Wildcats having lots of height -- 6'7", 6'4", and 6'3" down low. Game will be on Q107.7. Axe 'em, Ladyjacks!
Holy cow, that's tall for a women's team. I ran into Imani Boyett in Austin one time. She's listed at 6'7 and she towered over everyone.
nacluth
Game day! Basketball season is here!!!!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
nacluth
Decent first quarter.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.