Varsity Club/Donor levels

3,361 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CottonValleyJack
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every year near the end of the year as I'm at a game, I get curious about team sponsorship and perks. In the past, I've seen some donor promotions where a gift to the team/athletics department could get you season tickets, special parking passes, meet and greets with the team or coaches. I always think I should remember in the summer before the season starts (and maybe convince my wife it would be a great birthday present). Just looking around on the sfajacks website, I can't find any up to date materials.

Anyone know of where I can get this info or if it's even worth it? Should we just get a Sawmill behind the scenes tour set up for $25 a head to meet the new team at a practice? Any info would be great.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't see any updated info on the Varsity club, looks like everything feeds into the SFASU donation system. Which would let you make a donation to Athletics, and then can add a note for it to go to a specific program.
BigJack85
Call the athletics department.... they will be glad to put you on their list. I get a package every summer. It's usually got some interesting facts about SFA athletics.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
Thanks for the replies guys. Ill try to get in touch with the department. I was hoping someone on here had some experience. If I find something out, I'll post back.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
CottonValleyJack
Any updates on this? Are the donor levels the same as the 14-15 brochure that is posted on the sfajacks.com website?
SFAXE93
I'm a donor and I have the new 2017-18 SFA Varsity Club guide with me.

I give at the Junior Varsity level $250 as I don't need the season tickets as I only make maybe 1 or 2 games a season. I'll do more after I retire in a few years.

Personally I'm not looking for any perks or benefits, just giving what little I can, although I do enjoy the special parking for football games.

Tried scanning, sorry for the quality

"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
nacluth
Thanks a lot for the chart. I knew I had seen it before, I just couldn't find it again. $250 isn't bad for support and parking benefits...or $500 for that plus 2 season passes. We'll see. I think I've got to cough up another Sawmill sponsorship check soon.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
CottonValleyJack
Thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.