Respect for TJ

2,908 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by No-look
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know when you know you've arrived in your career, but when I got home tonight from work, my 6 year old had left a note for me to mail. She had found a fundraiser envelope in the latest Sawdust (SFA alum) magazine and filled out her info. Apparently she wanted to honor her favorite player with a monetary gift. There were four quarters stuffed in the pouch side.

I wouldn't want to run afoul of the NCAA by sending TJ money directly, but he should be pleased a six year old thinks so highly of him.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
BigJack85
Very cool. Very!!
Txjack
Agreed! Thanks for sharing
INiedrauer
Staff
Love it. Couldn't resist:
nacluth
Very cool. Thanks Isaac.
nacluth
I know this is old news, but I was going through my daughter's school notebooks and I came across her potential research subjects.

I think the animal side got done, but it's nice to be included in the brainstorm process. Ready for next year already.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
BigJack85
Awesome and hilarious at the same time.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

I know this is old news, but I was going through my daughter's school notebooks and I came across her potential research subjects.

I think the animal side got done, but it's nice to be included in the brainstorm process. Ready for next year already.
She definitely knew both her Jacks and Ladyjacks!
No-look
Love it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.