Ladyjacks (3) vs Tarleton (7)

657 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tarleton took care of ACU today, which means we will meet Tarleton tomorrow at 430 pm central time.

Texans' post Acker caused all kinds of problems for us so we need to take her our of the game early with foul trouble. I'd double the post up with Harden TMo, and Zoe (if available) and put our Great Defenders of Lombard and Deck on their guards to get some quick steals/breaks.

Let's Go Ladies!!

Also, HUGE CONGRATS to Lombard for Defensive Player of the Year and All Defensive Team. Deck was also named as part of the All defensive Team. Harden named to All Around Team. 4 post season awards for the team picked to finish wayyyy below #3.
Pilotgirl
On the opposite side of the bracket, UTA ran over Southern Utah, last year's winner. SUU was injury plagued all season and rotating maybe 7 players. AB scored a big double-double (21-11 I think). Of note, one of their major players was injured and on crutches. We will see what happens when they play Utah State tomorrow. UTA is scary and unpredictable...they've had momentum and could be a team to upset.
Pilotgirl
Gotta stay out of foul trouble but keep up the defensive pressure...
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

On the opposite side of the bracket, UTA ran over Southern Utah, last year's winner. SUU was injury plagued all season and rotating maybe 7 players. AB scored a big double-double (21-11 I think). Of note, one of their major players was injured and on crutches. We will see what happens when they play Utah State tomorrow. UTA is scary and unpredictable...they've had momentum and could be a team to upset.

UTA beat Utah Trch by 15 almost exclusively on the back of AB, who got another double-double. They are hot right now.
nacluth
12-10 SFA. 1Q. Got to get a little more offensive flow.
Pilotgirl
We are playing well defensively but need to step up on the offense. Low scoring game after the 1st.
Sfa 12
Tarleton 10
nacluth
Much better second quarter. 32-22 SFA
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Much better second quarter. 32-22 SFA

I anticipate an even better 3rd offensively. We are a 2nd half team!
Pilotgirl
DEZZZZZZ!!
Pilotgirl
53-43 sfa at end of 3rd. Both teams stepped up offensively. Gotta finish this!
nacluth
Ladyjacks and Harden looking good in their first postseason game.
nacluth
70-58 final. Solid game to prepare for GCU tomorrow.

Let's go Ladyjacks!

Now only 8 more hours until the guys tip off.
Pilotgirl
SFA wins 70-58.

We play GCU tomorrow.
UTA plays CBU.
BigJack85
Destini……. Some really sweet finishes. If our 3 point shooting was even mediocre, we blow out Tarleton. Solid game though. Working through the poor shooting.
SFAJack_76
Defense was outstanding, particularly in the first half. Offense was good enough. Solid first game of the tournament. Now to beat GCU for the third time.

FYI, Zoe did not make the trip to Vegas. It is not appropriate for me to say any more than the fact that she isn't here.
nacluth
Bishop feeling good and feisty.

Pilotgirl
I love spicy sarcastic Bishop! Our Ladies are feeling confident...that's great!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.