SFA (6) / ACU (7): WACVegas 24 Round 1

3,346 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by JHard
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got a good nights sleep and take full credit.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Serious question. Latrell's head was obviously messed up at the stripe down the stretch last night. (Some would call it choking, but I wouldn't.) How does he and/or the coaches get his head screwed back on straight, put that bad shooting behind him, and get back to being the 90% FT shooter that he normally is, in a 24 hour turnaround?

"Is there a psychiatrist in the house?"

The Jacks can't possibly survive for long in this tournament if Jossell and the others keep clanging free throws like that.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks1989 said:

AJ!

I hadn't felt that level of euphoria after a Jacks game since that little get together in Durham a while back. This was not quite at the same level, but a close second.
JHard
Buckets said:

After seeing a couple of videos on Twitter from the stands, Christmas was 100% out of bounds and came back in after gathering that ball.

About time a missed call goes our way…
I didn't want to say it last night, but this is correct.
BigJack85
Just waking up to this ….. wow. Happiness. AJ. What a difference maker. Axe 'Em Jacks!!!!!!
No-look
JHard said:

Buckets said:

After seeing a couple of videos on Twitter from the stands, Christmas was 100% out of bounds and came back in after gathering that ball.

alright guys, let's not sweat the small stuff. Lol
SFA Jack Fanatic
BigJack85 said:

Just waking up to this ….. wow. Happiness. AJ. What a difference maker. Axe 'Em Jacks!!!!!!

OK, 85. We'll give you a pass for your absence last night. Don't let it happen again!
nacluth
In slow-mo you see how AJ wasn't even looking at the ball when he caught it. Already moving in his shot. That was smooth.

Love Bishop right behind AJ. Has to pump him up for today.

Jacks1989
Look at Coach K in that pic. Calm, cool and collected. Amazing, I would have gone crazy. Jossell might be struggling with free throws but look at his points. He has really stepped up over the last 6 games. Averaging over 17 ppg. He is a stud! What can you say about AJ. He is the floor leader. Keeps the team running smoothly. He showed last night why he is an All American basketball player. Last nights win was huge. This team knows that there is unfinished business to take care of. They also know that they can make it to the finals. The Jacks are fixing to show these next two Texas teams who their daddy is. My prediction for this evening is that Matt is fixing to go off!
nacluth
What a great presser! AJ is so happy! Deserves it.

Jacks1989
Awesome presser. Two great young men.
jboy93
We were the "Play of the Day" on the Dan Patrick radio show this morning! He gave us a lot of love after we beat Duke as well. They seem to like saying Stephen F'n Austin too! Take what we can get I guess.
BigJack85
That press conference. Part of the reason I'm a big fan of Kyle Keller.
JHard
JHard said:

Buckets said:

I don't know how to post tweets from Twitter, but looks like we may be wrong and it was called correctly.

JHard
oh tweet worked lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.