SFA vs SUU

1,855 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Jacks1989
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:

nacluth said:

27 point victory. Am I back on the belief bus?

Let's pump the breaks a bit. AJ being back is a huge deal. But SUU is next to last in conference for a reason.

We looked disjointed at times. But we made clutch shots annd the offensive flow was improved. And, when we needed a couple of key plays it seemed like everyone came up with one. Southwick made a couple of under the bucket moves tonight. Really astounded….

Yes. It was SUU. But, any 20 point win in WAC play is notable. SUU has spoiled some Thursdays and Saturday's this year.
SFAJack_76
MasterAxe
BigJack85 said:

MasterAxe said:

nacluth said:

27 point victory. Am I back on the belief bus?

Let's pump the breaks a bit. AJ being back is a huge deal. But SUU is next to last in conference for a reason.

We looked disjointed for sure. Just made clutch shots. And, when we needed a couple of key plays it seemed like everyone came up with one. Southwick made a couple of under the bucket moves tonight. Really astounded….

Yes. It was SUU. But, any 20 point win in WAC play is notable. SUU has spoiled some Thursdays and Saturday's this year.

Man alive. SUU won back to back road games at Tarleton and ACU in late January.

They are 1-9 since. Talk about the bottom falling out.
RichieVan
Some thoughts on last nights game:
First, the main camera operator needs to white balance the camera.
Second, as mentioned many times, the team looks very different with AJ on the floor. I know it's SUU, but putting Latrell at the 2 and AJ running the point is lending itself to better offensive flow. No disrespect to Wilson, but he's not a threat if the play breaks down and the point needs to create a play. AJ only scored two points, but had six assists. I think AJ makes a big difference but big time props to Latrell for stepping up and helping the team in any way he could while AJ was out.
Let's see how they play against UTU. If their flow is similar, I like their chances for a couple of wins in Vegas.
SFA Jack Fanatic
True about the camera work. The midcourt camera view was too dark. The student operating it is apparently still learning. I hope it was pointed out to him/her.

And I agree with your comment about Wilson. He has contributed next to nothing the whole year. Hate to criticize a Jack player, but it's warranted in his case.

Even AJ with one bad wing was an upgrade at PG.
Jacks1989
Agree with all this. So glad The Juice is back. Major props to Latrell for running the point while AJ was out. Also, Matt played great last night. 21 points. If the Jacks are going to make a run he has to keep stroking.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.