SFA / California Baptist

2,593 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TallTexan
Jacks1989
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jalil had 8 rebounds in 14 minutes of play. Probably his best game as a Jack.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Our practice guys have been off the roster page for a little while. But Posey is still on it.
Walker is gone. Posey is gone.

I don't know why, but be reminded of a post I made some months ago that Keller told me that Holyfield was the only player he ever had leave that he didn't want to leave.
SFAJack_76
Jacks1989 said:

Jalil had 8 rebounds in 14 minutes of play. Probably his best game as a Jack.
He matched up well with the CBU bigs, although they were completely gassed in the second half. They played too many minutes to keep up with our pace.
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

Why is it that when I enter the gym I start counting players ? Old habits are are hard to break. Lol
Same.
PurpleOut
Staff
Good game last night, big wins are fun.

Agree with both sides on the crowd comments. Disappointing that we can't get more than 3,500 for a home game on national TV. We used to get capacity crowds for regional Fox Sports Southwest games. BUT...it was a better crowd than I anticipated for a Sunday night.

Sunday games in Nacogdoches will never work.

To bring up another crowd topic that we haven't mentioned in a while, something that has bugged me for years, is how our best seats are RARELY filled. Seats reserved for sponsors and other large donors that never come and never transfer their tickets. It's embarrassing for a nationally broadcasted game.

SFAXE93
TallTexan
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.