Ladyjacks at ACU

1,960 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MasterAxe
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V and I are actually driving to this game. Leaving at 3ish after work, so wish us luck! Will drive back home Sunday. Pretty sure our attendance will give the team that extra ummph! Lol j/k...we couldn't make it to the home game & felt awful, so want to attend every game we can!

I'll share the tweet info tomorrow & some info on how ACU is doing since we played them last.

I am absolutely not ready to write off the Ladyjacks. There is still a path for conference Championship. And the conf tourney?! If I were a betting person, I'd go all-in on Kellogg & Co.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

V and I are actually driving to this game. Leaving at 3ish after work, so wish us luck! Will drive back home Sunday. Pretty sure our attendance will give the team that extra ummph! Lol j/k...we couldn't make it to the home game & felt awful, so want to attend every game we can!

I'll share the tweet info tomorrow & some info on how ACU is doing since we played them last.

I am absolutely not ready to write off the Ladyjacks. There is still a path for conference Championship. And the conf tourney?! If I were a betting person, I'd go all-in on Kellogg & Co.

I'm surprised that they changed the date of the Tarleton game and not the ACU game. Oh, well.

Your support of the Ladyjacks is amazing. Drive carefully, Pilot.
Pilotgirl
Thanks! We've checked the road conditions from here to Abilene and it looks ok...the extreme west still looks like some ice but it will probably melt today and definitely by the time we are in that vicinity. I think we may even bypass it entirely! But we will definitely drive very safe!
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
Rolled into Abilene at 10:30 last night, absolutely no issues with the road conditions! Drinking some hit tea and ready to BE LOUD!

SFAXE93
BigJack85
Pilotgirl said:

Rolled into Abilene at 10:30 last night, absolutely no issues with the road conditions! Drinking some hit tea and ready to BE LOUD!

You ladies are such awesome supporters!!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Pilotgirl
Another tight game...started off strong and then went cold.

Zya is here and coaching her heart out with the team.
BigJack85
Solid run for SFA then a passing error. Ugh. Generally solid play.
BigJack85
Love this ACU announcing crew. Wish we could have them.
nacluth
Good overall half. Nice to see Jordan playing well. Need a little more from Aiyana in the second half.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Good overall half. Nice to see Jordan playing well. Need a little more from Aiyana in the second half.

Lots of contributors! Gotta love a deep bench!
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA shooting 54.5%, but they have missed a lot of wide open shots. ACU shooting 33.3% but leading in rebounds 16-13.. The lead could/should be a lot bigger.
SFA Jack Fanatic
After three, Harrison with 14 and Brittingham with 10. Ladyjacks lead 52-39.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How many games has Maddie Miller lost to SFA in her 5 years at ACU? A bunch.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Would someone inform opponents' announcers that Jordan Harrison made a couple of HS All-American teams last year? Her play this year is not a huge surprise to those who know her background.

BigJack85
Even with the minor issues, I'd take this ACU announcing team any day.
nacluth
Avery with yet another double double combined with 5 assists.
SFA Jack Fanatic
BigJack85 said:

Even with the minor issues, I'd take this ACU announcing team any day.

More polished than ours. They've been very complimentary of the Ladyjacks.
BigJack85
Solid win. Looked more like the Ladyjacks we are used to seeing. That type of team will win a conference title.
Pilotgirl
Just gotta keep winning. Loved the team play. Tarleton, close by, is on Monday. Let's keep it up!
MasterAxe
That was a fun game, good solid victory.

The ladies run some offensive sets that I really wish our men would try. Maybe Kellogg and Keller can have a sit down.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.