Ladyjacks at FIU Holiday Hoops Showdown

3,842 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFA88
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
90-62. I don't know if Destini will get POG, but she deserves some recognition. Another solid game from her. She has been one of our most consistent players all year.
nacluth
90-62 final. You average over 22 points per quarter and you're going to win a lot of games in the NCAA.
SFAJack_76
Jordan Harrison going for a four-peat for WAC freshman of the week.

16 points. 5 assists to 1 TO. 7 rebounds. (She's 5'6"!) In 24 minutes.
Pilotgirl
Aiyana named to tournament team.
SFAJack_76
10-2 non conference. I have no doubt that Kellogg would like a do-over on Rice, and the first quarter of the Gonzaga game. All in, very good results against a sold schedule. Harrison and Harden are huge additions to the team. I think Avery VanSickle is close to being ready play. No new injuries.

New Year's eve, at home, against ACU!
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

10-2 non conference. I have no doubt that Kellogg would like a do-over on Rice, and the first quarter of the Gonzaga game. All in, very good results against a sold schedule. Harrison and Harden are huge additions to the team. I think Avery VanSickle is close to being ready play. No new injuries.

New Year's eve, at home, against ACU!

We will be there NYE! Got a room booked at the Fredonia...what a great way to ring in the new year!
SFA88
Ladyjacks were the only good team in this tournament. George Mason beat FIU 72-64 and the Ladyjacks looked like they were playing with their food.
SFAJack_76
SFA88 said:

Ladyjacks were the only good team in this tournament. George Mason beat FIU 72-64 and the Ladyjacks looked like they were playing with their food.
The Ladyjacks have a way of making other teams look not good. A legitimate top 50 team in the country.
nacluth
Yep. I don't think we would have been ranked even with a 12-0 run, but this squad is deadly. I've said it before that we won't be the underdogs in any game until the NCAA Tournament.

I think this is the breakthrough year for Kellogg (as if he hasn't). I think he has a couple of Sweet 16 runs in this team.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Yep. I don't think we would have been ranked even with a 12-0 run, but this squad is deadly. I've said it before that we won't be the underdogs in any game until the NCAA Tournament.

I think this is the breakthrough year for Kellogg (as if he hasn't). I think he has a couple of Sweet 16 runs in this team.
Way too early to look forward, but there is only one senior/grad student on this team. Add an inside player, get Zya back … prosper!
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

nacluth said:

Way too early to look forward, but there is only one senior/grad student on this team. Add an inside player, get Zya back … prosper!

Yup...sustained success ! Zya will be 1000% ready to be back on the court.
Pilotgirl
Our SFA WBB Managers did the streaming for us on top of their other duties! What a team
BigJack85
Pilotgirl said:

Our SFA WBB Managers did the streaming for us on top of their other duties! What a team

Good job manager people. Axe 'Em Jacks
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Ljacks&Longnecks
I think it's safe to say that the WBB managers dont get anywhere near the appreciation they deserve.
Didnt get a chance to watch today but so happy with their efforts to go above and beyond.
SFA88
nacluth said:

I'm not ready to go that far yet. If he does have even one sweet 16 run, some power 5 will come knocking.
Pilotgirl
SFA88 said:

nacluth said:

I'm not ready to go that far yet. If he does have even one sweet 16 run, some power 5 will come knocking.

We will land (or promote) a great coach once Kellogg moves on. I want only the best results for our WBB program!
SFA88
Pilotgirl said:

SFA88 said:

nacluth said:

We will land (or promote) a great coach once Kellogg moves on. I want only the best results for our WBB program!
Hopefully this is true. There have been a couple of coaching misses in the past that cause them to start over. Generally, admin has selected wisely, though.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.