Ladyjacks at FIU Holiday Hoops Showdown

3,840 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFA88
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We will take on Bradley tomorrow & George Mason on Tuesday. Unfortunately, no live stream. (Which is BS if you ask me).
Pilotgirl

Can listen on radio or keep up with live stats. Booooo!
Ljacks&Longnecks
Well no livestream is certainly a disappointment.
Pilotgirl
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Well no livestream is certainly a disappointment.

A disappointment to say the very least!
nacluth
Oh blast. Came to see where to watch. Two hours until tip!
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Oh blast. Came to see where to watch. Two hours until tip!

CUSA TV is only streaming the games that FIU play.
nacluth
Bradley is terrible. Their only D1 win was against McNeese. The NET rankings have them behind 0-10 St Francis Brooklyn as one of the worst teams in the nation.
SFAJack_76
"Bradley is coming off a big win against Eastern Illinois, who was ranked #24 in the College Insider Mid-Major poll. The Braves defeated Eastern Illinois 72-61. Caroline Waite set a season-high for points with 23, just one point shy of her career-high. Alex Rouse also had a big night, tying her season-high for points with 17 and also adding on 6 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals. The Braves shot 50% from the floor, 42% from three-point range and 91% from the free throw line."

https://bradleybraves.com/news/2022/12/14/womens-basketball-heads-off-to-ohio-and-florida.aspx
Pilotgirl
No radio for this one
SFA Jack Fanatic
Game will begin at about 1:35 pm.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Game will begin at about 1:35 pm.

I don't know if it will be on radio tho....they aren't advertising it ...only posted the live stats link
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
FB LIVESTREAM WILL BE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

HOT OFF THE PRESS!
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
It's a Christmas Miracle!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Lombard and McCliment-Call are having games! A great 24-7 2nd Q by the Ladyjacks.
nacluth
41-19 at half. Ladyjacks handling business as expected. Lombard got lit.
nacluth
59-35 after 3. A little bit of cruise control. It wouldn't be nice to see the Ladyjacks tighten up and finish them with authority in the fourth. But I'm sure Kellogg knows what he's doing.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA showing its depth today. Lots of ladies getting lots of playing time.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA leading 41-8 in bench points.
Pilotgirl
Zoeeeeee!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

Zoeeeeee!
Zoe starting to look like the player I thought she'd be when we recruited her.

77-48 final.
SFAJack_76
Very pleased to see Deck go 2-5 from three, and 4-4 from the free throw line. She was so down after the last game. Her four free throws in that game weren't close.
Pilotgirl
50 vs 10 points in the paint!!

Loved seeing everyone play and contribute! And the camera person did an amazing job! Better than FloSports and BeTheBeast. For real!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

Loved seeing everyone play and contribute! And the camera person did an amazing job! Better than FloSports and BeTheBeast. For real!

I decided not to watch, just listen and follow the stats. The livestream asked for my credit card info, which I refuse to do for obvious reasons, especially for a free stream. Why do they need cc info for that??

Listening to the play-by-play guy on 107.7 gives me the heebee jeebies. Way too excitable the whole game. He makes every play in the game sound like it's the last three seconds of the game and the score is tied. Give me the calm, experienced voice of Rob Meyers all day every day.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

I decided not to watch, just listen and follow the stats. The livestream asked for my credit card info, which I refuse to do for obvious reasons, especially for a free stream. Why do they need cc info for that??

Listening to the play-by-play guy on 107.7 gives me the heebee jeebies. Way too excitable the whole game. He makes every play in the game sound like it's the last three seconds of the game and the score is tied. Give me the calm, experienced voice of Rob Meyers all day every day.

You must've clicked on a scamming link! The FB Live is on the SFA WBB FB page!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

You must've clicked on a scamming link! The FB Live is on the SFA WBB FB page!

That's where I was looking for it. I must have been lured away by someone in Nigeria.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

Zoeeeeee!
Zoe starting to look like the player I thought she'd be when we recruited her.

77-48 final.

Agree. I want to see her do it against quality competition.
nacluth
George Mason is a much better team. The are in top 200 NET. They haven't beaten a team of our caliber yet.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

George Mason is a much better team. The are in top 200 NET. They haven't beaten a team of our caliber yet.

NET 187. Ladyjacks at 56.
nacluth
18-11 SFA after one. Actually a very slow start by the Ladyjacks that saw GM up 11-7 right after the media. Ladyjacks then ramped up the defensive pressure and George Mason didn't score for the final 4 minutes.
nacluth
46-29 half. Poured it on even though George Mason started hitting some threes.
Pilotgirl
Destiny is having a game!!
nacluth
Up by 30 early in the 4th. Now we're just punishing them. It's what we have to do.
nacluth
Harden with a double double in one of her better overall games.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.