Ladyjacks vs ASU

3,074 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by djsfw57
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great team win with many contributing in all aspects. Harrison was playing above her freshman status today. Lombard showed some great defensive play. Tyler M-C player of game. Good thing about that is if someone isn't clicking in a particular game someone else will have their back. Lots of W's ahead for these Ladyjacks.
djsfw57
I noticed the camera was on the Arizona State players as they were being introduced. When the Ladyjacks were introduced, we were looking through a backboard, from the side, and at a distance. I thought that was pretty disrespectful to the home team.
SFAXE93
SFA88
djsfw57 said:

I noticed the camera was on the Arizona State players as they were being introduced. When the Ladyjacks were introduced, we were looking through a backboard, from the side, and at a distance. I thought that was pretty disrespectful to the home team.
And it is the SFA crew.
SFA88
Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Skinner is as advertised for ASU. Slow her down is the key.

Yup...been preaching this from the first post in this thread. All things go thru Skinner. Fantastic player.
If only someone would have mentioned that over a week ago.
Pilotgirl
SFA88 said:

Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Yup...been preaching this from the first post in this thread. All things go thru Skinner. Fantastic player.

And i was the only one who liked that post, replied I watched that game as well & gave some input from what I saw in that game....GCU tired out in the 4th. Our Ladies don't. ASU was TIRED in the 4th tonight. Skinner sat several minutes in the 3rd with 3 fouls. We took advantage (and needed to) while she was on the bench and outscored them 25-8.
Pilotgirl
SFA88 said:

Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

It was a fun game to watch our guards go toe to toe with Skinner...even better in person. Hope you were there to see it!
SFAJack_76
RedRiverLa said:

Mark Kellog, IMHO, best coach and recruiter currently on campus. Well, Humphries pretty darn good, too.

Lemke has two national championships.
djsfw57
SFA88 said:

djsfw57 said:

And it is the SFA crew.
That's even worse. I don't get that at all.
nacluth
Ladyjacks move up to 57 on the NET. They will be favored in every game the rest of the year.

Utah Tech sits at 84, GCU at 104 as the next closest WAC teams.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Ladyjacks move up to 57 on the NET. They will be favored in every game the rest of the year.

Utah Tech sits at 84, GCU at 104 as the next closest WAC teams.
BOOM. #supportwomensports
djsfw57
I'm watching the SFA vs Arizona State game for the 3rd time. I am beyond baffled and PISSED to see an almost empty coliseum. How embarrassing! I feel awful for the team. It must be incredibly disheartening to see such a lack of support from locals and students. When I was at SFA during the Sue Gunter days, the place was crammed for every game. I remember when they had the women's game first in hopes of people staying to see the men play.

This team is AWESOME and they deserve our unwavering support - and that includes butts in the seats.

#SupportOurLadyjacks
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Great team win with many contributing in all aspects. Harrison was playing above her freshman status today. Lombard showed some great defensive play. Tyler M-C player of game. Good thing about that is if someone isn't clicking in a particular game someone else will have their back. Lots of W's ahead for these Ladyjacks.

IMO, Destiny Lombard has been a most pleasant surprise this season. After not doing much last year, i considered her to be just an afterthought fill-a-couple-of-minutes player. Boy, has she proved me wrong. She has been a valuable contributor on both end of the floor. And she can shoot the three well, too. She's skinny, she looks like a stiff breeze could blow her down, but looks can be deceiving.
djsfw57
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

IMO, Destiny Lombard has been a most pleasant surprise this season. After not doing much last year, i considered her to be just an afterthought fill-a-couple-of-minutes player. Boy, has she proved me wrong. She has been a valuable contributor on both end of the floor. And she can shoot the three well, too. She's skinny, she looks like a stiff breeze could blow her down, but looks can be deceiving.
I've been really impressed with her too. Her defensive efforts lately have been something!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.