NCAA SELECTION SHOW FOR WBB MARCH MADNESS

6,140 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nacluth
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pilotgirl said:

Flights purchased. It's given me so much anxiety because they were so flipping expensive. Tickets to the game are $22. We would be the visitor, yes? Anyone know what section I should buy tickets in?
SFA WBB Fan of the Year. You're the best, Tiffany!
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

Flights purchased. It's given me so much anxiety because they were so flipping expensive. Tickets to the game are $22. We would be the visitor, yes? Anyone know what section I should buy tickets in?
SFA WBB Fan of the Year. You're the best, Tiffany!

Haha gotta keep the streak going! Back to Back!
SFAJack_76
nacluth
Seems very reasonable. The top 20 womens' teams in the tournament have almost nothing to fear from the bottom 20 teams. But SFA is better than that.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
Making some more noise!
https://www.si.com/college/2022/03/15/march-madness-womens-ncaa-tournament-sleepers-bracket-busters
PurpleOut
Staff
Pilotgirl said:

Did you end up checking with Wally? I'm assuming we have some sort of ticket allotment.
nacluth
There was a post somewhere that said we didn't get an allotment, and that everything was being handled by U of A.
PurpleOut
Staff
That's odd. Not sure how that's possible to be honest, seems like it would be a requirement.

Pilotgirl
PurpleOut said:

Pilotgirl said:

Did you end up checking with Wally? I'm assuming we have some sort of ticket allotment.

Ticket issued resolved! Thanks for following up.
We do not have an allotment, unfortunately.
PurpleOut
Staff
Awesome.

That's still odd to me.
Pilotgirl
PurpleOut said:

Awesome.

That's still odd to me.

Yeah, I don't get it.
Pilotgirl
https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2022/3/14/22978497/arizona-womens-basketball-ncaa-tournament-tucson-unlv-north-carolina-stephen-f-austin-preview-d1
djsfw57
Pilotgirl said:

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2022/3/14/22978497/arizona-womens-basketball-ncaa-tournament-tucson-unlv-north-carolina-stephen-f-austin-preview-d1
Thank you Tiffany!
Pilotgirl
https://goheels.com/news/2022/3/15/womens-basketball-carmichael-comments-dancing.aspx
Pilotgirl

Says she knows enough to be dangerous after watching our last 3 games. Hmmmm
Pilotgirl
47.7 % chance of SFA winning first round:
PurpleOut
Staff
Here is the list of Alumni Watch Parties.

I am hosting at the Truck Yard (The Colony) if anyone is going to be in the area. We had a pretty solid turnout for the GT game last year.

https://www.sfaalumni.com/event/NCAA_Watch22
jboy93
Becoming a grandfather for the first time and gender reveal is Saturday afternoon. Going to have to wrap it up before game time!!!!
TallTexan
jboy93 said:

Becoming a grandfather for the first time and gender reveal is Saturday afternoon. Going to have to wrap it up before game time!!!!
Congrats!
Pilotgirl
djsfw57
Pilotgirl said:

First thing I thought when I heard that video clip is she just THINKS she can tell how SFA plays by watching tape. It's a different world when you are on the court. We will see just how dangerous she is to us.
BigJack85
djsfw57 said:

Pilotgirl said:

First thing I thought when I heard that video clip is she just THINKS she can tell how SFA plays by watching tape. It's a different world when you are on the court. We will see just how dangerous she is to us.
My general impression is that ACC = Arrogant. She talks a lot about the ACC..... We are going to be a little different than most of the ACC teams. I think we've got a real opening. Just going to have to play 4 quarters.
nacluth
They've got good players. We just have to rattle them enough to really doubt.
djsfw57
nacluth said:

They've got good players. We just have to rattle them enough to really doubt.
Exactly. And I can't think of a better group to rattle them than our Ladyjacks!
nacluth
A front page update to SFAJacks.com.
Pilotgirl
Flight went great and super easy uber ride to our hotel. All checked in and ready to support SFAWBB! Well, after maybe a day of resting lol
nacluth
If someone starts a game thread for the Ladyjacks today, I'll put it as the front story to the site when I get home from work.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.