Ladyjacks vs New Mexico State

2,648 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TallTexan
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The win streaks continue. Does AB see the floor? I think yes, but don't know for sure.
SFAJack_76
AB is suited up. Wrap on her left knee.
Pilotgirl
Anyone can attack me...I don't care. But, this is absolutely pathetic that we continue to have audio and video issues at this point in the year.
jflandis
Pilotgirl said:

Anyone can attack me...I don't care. But, this is absolutely pathetic that we continue to have audio and video issues at this point in the year.
I'm watching on ESPN+ and it's unwatchable. Not sure who is to blame for the feed?
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

AB is suited up. Wrap on her left knee.

Great game for her to return! She's been itching to come back. I'm glad it's this one!
SFA Jack Fanatic
jflandis said:

Pilotgirl said:

I'm watching on ESPN+ and it's unwatchable. Not sure who is to blame for the feed?
I checked other ESPN+ feeds and they are all fine. I think that identifies the source of the problem.
Pilotgirl
Ladies are struggling...wish i was there in person! Gotta get that half time talk!
SFAJack_76
I am confident that we can't play worse. Horrible half.
djsfw57
Pilotgirl said:

I emailed Ryan Ivey about it a couple of weeks ago. No response. I just tweeted him about it. It's unforgiveable to have elite basketball programs, but only a third world broadcast.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

I am confident that we can't play worse. Horrible half.

Hoping NMSU gets tired, too.
TalkingSports
Unfortunately, we are having technical issues and I wish we weren't. I personally cannot fix these issues and I do see what you guys see so I do apologize for the frustration. Thank you guys for trying to watch.
nacluth
Well I just got home. Ladyjacks seem to playing well and my ESPN feed is working great, so I guess I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Looks like the technical problems were fixed at halftime. Fingers crossed.
Pilotgirl
Keep feeding Johnson!
nacluth
Brittingham playing, but clearly cannot really run. Hope she gets back to game fitness, but it looks like she is giving rest minutes for Aiyana and T.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Well I just got home. Ladyjacks seem to playing well and my ESPN feed is working great, so I guess I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner.
You missed a lot of "fun". Horrible technical issues and really bad shooting by SFA. But NMSU has been playing pretty well.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Brittingham playing, but clearly cannot really run. Hope she gets back to game fitness, but it looks like she is giving rest minutes for Aiyana and T.

I'm just glad she is back and can give those rest minutes. We need her in whatever capacity we can get. I know she has worked hard with her rehabilitation.
SFA Jack Fanatic
This is the worst that the Ladyjacks have played in a long time.
nacluth
That was an ugly two minutes. These "meaningless" games are tough to keep the killer mindset fixed. No complaints just have to keep focused.
nacluth
2 point game with 6 left. Not playing the zone well.
Pilotgirl
Nervous!!!!
nacluth
I think this was planned.
nacluth
A Ladyjacks nailbiter. 8 point victory.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Not pretty, but as we've said many times after close men's games, a win is a win.
SFAJack_76
It was ugly. NMSU played with a lot of energy. Hope we got that out of our system.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Not pretty, but as we've said many times after close men's games, a win is a win.

THIS! a win is a win! It's also so very difficult to win 17-0 in conf...we know this! Remember that head scratcher when our MBB lost ONE game to CC the year we beat Duke? It happens. How we respond is so very important.
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

THIS! a win is a win! It's also so very difficult to win 17-0 in conf...we know this! Remember that head scratcher when our MBB lost ONE game to CC the year we beat Duke? It happens. How we respond is so very important.
I was in a meeting, so I'm gonna assume this was the best game of the year.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

A Ladyjacks nailbiter. 8 point victory.
Coach needed some bulletin board material.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

It depends on what your definition of "best game" is.
SFAJack_76
Attendance 1,423. Crowd was not loud. Generally stunned by our play I think. The band and small amount of students were fine.

Hasn't been mentioned that Bri went out in the third quarter with an apparent ankle issue. She was limping pretty badly. I didn't see if she got it taped, but she looked okay when she came back in. Don't know if it was the same ankle she had issues with a few weeks ago. I like Angel, but there is a significant drop from senior Bri to freshman Angel.

Kellogg was really unhappy with the team last night. When he sits down during a game, you know he is frustrated. Also, he has only called two or three timeouts all season. He called one in the fourth quarter.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

It depends on what your definition of "best game" is.
Come from behind win. Those are rare & not something we have a lot of experience with. Smart to brush up on that before the tourney starts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.