Ladyjacks at SHSU

1,979 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know most will be tuned into the MBB game BUT our Ladies win at least a share if the conference title if they win this game:

V and I will be extra obnoxious at WRJ South & will definitely lose all control if AB is suited out to play. Let's go Ladies!!
nacluth
At Sam, at ACU is by far the toughest week of this season. I've always considered an undefeated season as just icing on a WAC Championship cake, but I do not want to give either of these teams hope going to Vegas. Axe 'em ladies!
BigJack85
nacluth said:

At Sam, at ACU is by far the toughest week of this season. I've always considered an undefeated season as just icing on a WAC Championship cake, but I do not want to give either of these teams hope going to Vegas. Axe 'em ladies!

More concerned about ACU, myself. I think we roll Sam in Huntsville. NMSU and UTRGV should be doable at home.

My worst case scenario is 17-1. Loss at Abilene. Worst case. I think we go undefeated and look to roll in Vegas. Enter the NCAA tournament at 29-3 and a 11 seed.
Pilotgirl
IF things go as we want them to, I don't see us getting an 11 seed (we should!) but we will be another 12 seed...my projection.
BigJack85
Pilotgirl said:

IF things go as we want them to, I don't see us getting an 11 seed (we should!) but we will be another 12 seed...my projection.

I only project us as an 11 seed if we win out. I think we can.
nacluth
The real problem is that the only "good" teams we played, we lost to. New Mexico has the best shot at making the tournament, but realistically the Ladyjacks (as good as they are) didn't beat a tournament team in the regular season. Like the 2014 Jacks who went 31-2 before the tournament, a 12 seed still is the most viable seed and still the best for making the Sweet 16.
nacluth
20-9 after 1. All Ladyjacks.
Pilotgirl
35-21 Ladyjacks. We got here halfway thru 2nd quarter. Horrible calls and shots stopped going in but that always happens here lol
nacluth
42-33 at the 3Q timeout. Sam making a push.
Pilotgirl
With the refs help. Horrible awful calls
Pilotgirl
66-49 with 4:30 left on game
SFAJack_76
AB looks pretty healthy. #1 seed and co-conference championship secured. Now to win it outright.

Pilotgirl
She does!! The bench almost got a Tech at the end of the game...Bishop had to calm em down! Lol
SFAJack_76
Attendance 502.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Attendance 502.

And that was Greek Night...
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Attendance 502.

I had to direct some of their students to the entrance because they didn't know where to enter...
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Attendance 502.

I had to direct some of their students to the entrance because they didn't know where to enter...
I hope you were named fan of the game.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

I know most will be tuned into the MBB game BUT our Ladies win at least a share if the conference title if they win this game:

V and I will be extra obnoxious at WRJ South & will definitely lose all control if AB is suited out to play. Let's go Ladies!!

CONFIRMED: Friends messaged me to let us know that they could hear V on ESPN+ LOL
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.