Ladyjacks vs CBU

3,642 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nacluth
djsfw57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm having quite a bit of fun thinking about how we manhandled the #4 team in the mid-major poll. I honestly don't think they had any idea what they were up against coming into this game. Our defense was suffocating, and there were so many stellar players today I don't think I could pick a POG. Incredible effort, dominating win, and a nice message was just sent out to the rest of the country. #GoLadyjacks
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
Attendance 1,465.

Zya has been playing lights out. Aiyana had perhaps her best game of the season. CBU only has one big, so Aiyana expected to have a good game coming in. Visscher was on another level. Her energy was beyond great. All three were co-players of the game. Aiyana and Stephanie with double doubles, with Zya one rebound short.

All five starters played over 30 minutes, including all of the third quarter and most of the fourth. Now they have to fly to Phoenix tomorrow to play second place GCU on Monday. We only play GCU one time, so this one is big. How will we recover?
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Attendance 1,465.

Zya has been playing lights out. Aiyana had perhaps her best game of the season. CBU only has one big, so Aiyana expected to have a good game coming in. Visscher was on another level. Her energy was beyond great. All three were co-players of the game. Aiyana and Stephanie with double doubles, with Zya one rebound short.

All five starters played over 30 minutes, including all of the third quarter and most of the fourth. Now they have to fly to Phoenix tomorrow to play second place GCU on Monday. We only play GCU one time, so this one is big. How will we recover?

I know they are pumped after this game....energy and team work is great. They are feeling it now.
SFAJack_76
Bri Scott was still not on the bench. I saw AB at the softball/baseball meet the Jacks. She is frustrated, but has a great attitude.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Bri Scott was still not on the bench. I saw AB at the softball/baseball meet the Jacks. She is frustrated, but has a great attitude.

She brought her nurse to the game lol
SFAJack_76
NET up four to 52. CBU dropped one to 121.
SFA Jack Fanatic
CBU dropped one???
nacluth
When you get trashed by a team that's clearly your better, your average isn't hurt too bad.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.