2021-2022 Ticket Thread

11,043 Views | 119 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CertifiedAxeman98
RedRiverLa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
have two season tickets available for tomorrow's game, Sunday vs. SDS. Section 107 row T. Message me if you want them and I will transfer.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
sfajack05
Tickets still available? If so I'll take them.
RedRiverLa
Yes, they're yours, whats the email?
sfajack05
treardon4462@gmail.com

Thank you!

Axe 'Em
RedRiverLa
I'll send em your way. Bring us a win! AxeEm!
RedRiverLa
Sent
sfajack05
Got them! Thanks again!
TallTexan
My Ladyjacks tickets are available for tonight.
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't think I'll be able to make it back down Friday, my Middle Tennessee State tickets are available.
RedRiverLa
I won't be able to come in from Shreveport for the game Friday night, I have two season tickets available for the game. Email me your email at Ronlynette@bellsouth.net if you want me to transfer.
nacluth
Going to bring the fam Friday if anyone still has tickets. Thanks.
PurpleOut
Staff
Mine are gone.
Ljacks&Longnecks
My Friday tickets are available
RedRiverLa
Mine are gone
PurpleOut
Staff
Does anyone want or know someone that would want a really good seat for the Kansas game?

I have a extra that I'm going to put on StubHub soon, but would rather it go to someone in purple.
nacluth
Ljacks, your tix still available for tomorrow? I'll take em if so.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Yep, will send them later today

Tix sent
Ljacks&Longnecks
Tix for Lincoln on Weds and Wiley on Sat are available
PurpleOut
Staff
I don't think I'll be able to make any home games before Christmas (Lincoln, Wiley, ULM, Jackson State).
TallTexan
My tickets for tonight and Saturday(both games) are available.
TheOld300
Looking for tickets for the game in Fort Worth against liberty?

Do I have to buy via dickies arena and does 1 ticket get me into all 3 games that day? Thanks
TallTexan
Who has tickets for Saturday they're not gonna use?

I gave my tickets away on Nacogdoches Talk last night and it happened to be the one of the Etoile basketball coaches who wants to bring her Jr High Team to Saturday's game.

Let me know.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Mine available Texan
TallTexan
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Mine available Texan
Awesome. Can you shoot me an email at peytonswilliams@gmail.com and I can give you the coach's email for the transfer?
PurpleOut
Staff
TheOld300 said:

Do I have to buy via dickies arena and does 1 ticket get me into all 3 games that day? Thanks
Haven't seen any options for single game tickets, so one will get you into all 3 games.

Depending on where you want to sit, you can get tickets on StubHub cheaper than through the Arena (Ticketmaster). After fees, through Ticketmaster a lower level sideline seat is $106.50. On StubHub you can get the same seat (top rows of lower level) for $66.89.
TheOld300
PurpleOut said:

TheOld300 said:

Haven't seen any options for single game tickets, so one will get you into all 3 games.

Depending on where you want to sit, you can get tickets on StubHub cheaper than through the Arena (Ticketmaster). After fees, through Ticketmaster a lower level sideline seat is $106.50. On StubHub you can get the same seat (top rows of lower level) for $66.89.

Thanks so much for the help!
Ljacks&Longnecks
Texan, did you still want my Saturday tix?
purpleballs
PurpleOut said:

TheOld300 said:

There seems to be some pretty cheap tickets on some 3rd party sites. Vivid seats is a legitimate site, right? There are $9 upper level tickets mid court. I've been to Dickies and they upper level is not very high. Any thoughts?
PurpleOut
Staff
purpleballs said:

PurpleOut said:

TheOld300 said:

There seems to be some pretty cheap tickets on some 3rd party sites. Vivid seats is a legitimate site, right? There are $9 upper level tickets mid court. I've been to Dickies and they upper level is not very high. Any thoughts?
Yeah you can get in cheap. There are plenty available so I'm just going to wait until the day of and get a lower level one off one of those sites. Check SensationalSeats.com, they had lower fees there when I got my Kansas tickets.
jboy93
Anyone not able to use their tickets for the La. Monroe game please let me know. I will be more than happy to go and yell loudly for the JACKS!
Pilotgirl
purpleballs said:

PurpleOut said:

TheOld300 said:

So I do not recommend Vivid seats (per Vanessa's experience when she worked ticketing with the Texans). Super easy to replicate the barcodes....she worked plenty of games where people were scammed out of their $$ and Vivid seats customer service will do absolutely NOTHING in these cases.
purpleballs
Anyone know what sides the benches might be on Saturday?
TallTexan
jboy93 said:

Anyone not able to use their tickets for the La. Monroe game please let me know. I will be more than happy to go and yell loudly for the JACKS!
You're welcome to my 2. we've got a Christmas party that night. What's your email?
jboy93
TallTexan said:

jboy93 said:

You're welcome to my 2. we've got a Christmas party that night. What's your email?
Thank you so much Texan! jlb8066@hotmail.com
PurpleOut
Staff
purpleballs said:

Anyone know what sides the benches might be on Saturday?
We are on the left. Section 106 behind the bench, and 124 across the bench are the SFA sections.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.