SFA / Northwestern State

8,488 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFAJack_76
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RedRiverLa said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

McConathy is a very nice guy, but it amazes me how he manages to keep his job year after year and losing record after losing record. He's obviously very popular in Northern Louisiana (they tried to get him to run for the US Senate a while back), but Geeezzz. NSU has been horrible for years now.
Living in north La and having to listen to NSU news all the time, I can tell you for the first time, the question of how is Mike keeping his job is beginning to make the rounds. He is a nice guy, family guy, and respected, but losing finally is starting the get to people, even at NSU. If you warched Mike on the bench last night, he was more animated and constantly yelling at a high level of frustration with his players, it think thats a result of the heat he is starting to feel. But to give you an idea of the lack of interest NSU even has about itself, the last post on their fan board was November 5

Ya. There fan board is a complete snooze fest. That being said the only active fan boards in the conference are SFA Sam (sort of) and ACU. The bird cage (Lamar) gets a new post every month or two.
sfa17
If the university doesn't care, cant blame the fans for not caring
BigJack85
sfa17 said:

If the university doesn't care, cant blame the fans for not caring

Neither care , that much.
SFAJack_76
RedRiverLa said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

McConathy is a very nice guy, but it amazes me how he manages to keep his job year after year and losing record after losing record. He's obviously very popular in Northern Louisiana (they tried to get him to run for the US Senate a while back), but Geeezzz. NSU has been horrible for years now.
Living in north La and having to listen to NSU news all the time, I can tell you for the first time, the question of how is Mike keeping his job is beginning to make the rounds. He is a nice guy, family guy, and respected, but losing finally is starting the get to people, even at NSU. If you warched Mike on the bench last night, he was more animated and constantly yelling at a high level of frustration with his players, it think thats a result of the heat he is starting to feel. But to give you an idea of the lack of interest NSU even has about itself, the last post on their fan board was November 5
He has always been somewhat animated, but last night was different. I wonder if it is the heat he is getting, burnout is setting in, or frustration of what the Texas 4 + UCA are doing knowing he never will. Or, all the above.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.