Ladyjacks vs UIW

4,862 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last conference game in this small gym!!
No-look
Take care of business ladies!!!
SFAJack_76
The NET moves frequently. Today, we are #27.
SFAJack_76
I think UIW isn't very good. They have only played one game since December 5, a 53 point loss to a mediocre Texas Tech team. Their two wins are by six over 2-8 UTSA, and by 24 over 3-8 Sul Ross.

Our girls have had a lot of bus time starting Tuesday to Conway. Back to Nacogdoches, then to San Antonio. Later in the season is a Saturday in New Orleans followed by a Wednesday in Corpus. I have belief that WAC scheduling will be better. I don't know how it could be worse.

Should be another big win for our Ladyjacks. We are too good, and too deep, to let bus rides, playing on the road, and three blow out wins, to cause a let down.
Pilotgirl
And let's not forget the great momentum they have going!

Yeah, playing one game since Dec is...not good for building a team. Like Texan has alluded to before, the outstanding teams this year are going to be those that haven't had to shut down & have had time to play/get their rhythm going. Glad the Ladies, so far, have excelled in this area. Hope they continue to stay healthy.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

Last conference game in this small gym!!

Another of their "student-run TV" games. Isn't that just dandy.... Goodbye, Southland.
TallTexan
Let's go!
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
SO MANY EXPLETIVES!!! I think it's free? Will have to use a laptop I guess...
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

SO MANY EXPLETIVES!!! I think it's free? Will have to use a laptop I guess...
Don't mind WAC digital, but I hope they going forward they can get it easily streamable on Roku, Apple TV, etc.
Pilotgirl
Agreed
Pilotgirl
What a joke of a broadcast...video is crooked, sound is awful. The Southland can kiss my grits.
Pilotgirl
Love when Mitchell hits that 3! Taking a little while to get rhythm butvwe are getting there
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

What a joke of a broadcast...video is crooked, sound is awful. The Southland can kiss my grits.
Announcer isn't bad. A little bit of a livewire, but much better than a lot of places.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Brittingham taking charge down low!!
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

Announcer isn't bad. A little bit of a livewire, but much better than a lot of places.
I haven't experienced any problems with the streaming at all. The announcer gets a bit too excited in every UIW score, but other than that, he's been OK.
Pilotgirl
It's awful, IMO. Could be my wifi, too. But video work
...laughable
Ljacks&Longnecks
Must be virtually no one there at UIW as the one side of bleachers behind the benches are completely shut down and one can see Xed out seats on the camera side.
UIW website said no food or drink at seats. I usually make the drive down but elected to stay home and "enjoy" the UIW broadcast since Covid has the Austin ICUs full and convention center now holding a handful of patients.
SFAJack_76
It seems that Kellogg got their attention at half time.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ladyjacks are really playing at a very high level right now. No weaknesses. I realize that we're not playing Stanford or UConn, but still....
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

...laughable

Might be. My stream is fine. You need to get rid of that Commodore 64 of yours.
SFAJack_76
We finish up this road trip on Wednesday at Northwestern State. They are scheduled to play at UIW on Monday afternoon. They have a NET of 342 ... dead last in the country.
Pilotgirl
Avery's gotta work on her FTs...
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

...laughable

Might be. My stream is fine. You need to get rid of that Commodore 64 of yours.

I don't have the Mac adaptors or I would use my personal laptop. Have to use my work one and the Commodore 64 is all they can offer me!
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

Avery's gotta work on her FTs...
Indeed. Bad.

Positive note, Mus was 0-5 before going 2-2 today.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I don't have the Mac adaptors or I would use my personal laptop. Have to use my work one and the Commodore 64 is all they can offer me!
HA! Oh, you poor soul...
Ljacks&Longnecks
Mus 2 FT looked good today, maybe someone working with her. Agree that FTs are important for Brittingham to work on as she appears to have many "and one" opportunities ahead of her the way she plays down low.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

We finish up this road trip on Wednesday at Northwestern State. They are scheduled to play at UIW on Monday afternoon. They have a NET of 342 ... dead last in the country.
The weight of the entire nation on their shoulders.
nacluth
91-48. Another 40+ point win. When do teams start thinking "if we can keep inside of 20, it's a win"?
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

The weight of the entire nation on their shoulders.

Looking forward to that annihilation
Pilotgirl
91-48 SFA FINAL
Pilotgirl
Zya scored the most, with 16. Some defensive rebounds and steals, too. All but 2 of our Ladyjacks were on the scoreboard.
SFAJack_76
Good game by Zya, but with five turnovers. Aiyana Johnson with the double double in 20 minutes.

No-look
Good game Ladies!
SFAJack_76
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.