SFA / Incarnate Word

7,836 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nacluth
sfa17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
true but it not like we looked any better before the announcement. our best games have been after the announcement
MasterAxe
sfa17 said:

true but it not like we looked any better before the announcement. our best games have been after the announcement
Also true. My statement was for that game and that game alone. I think it is a shame to announce the petition in the middle of the season.
sfa17
MasterAxe said:

sfa17 said:

Also true. My statement was for that game and that game alone. I think it is a shame to announce the petition in the middle of the season.
yeah, It was a mixture of covid(missing games) and not looking good at the start. If Covid wasnt an issue i think we would have just keep it the same. I rather start the WAC with the potential of NCAA tourney
nacluth
This is an ugly half, but we're going to win the battle of attrition.
BigJack85
sfa17 said:

MasterAxe said:

sfa17 said:

yeah, It was a mixture of covid(missing games) and not looking good at the start. If Covid wasnt an issue i think we would have just keep it the same. I rather start the WAC with the potential of NCAA tourney

Ditto that.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Hard to watch, sloppy play and no rhythm due to a foul called every 10 seconds
Ljacks&Longnecks
50 fouls at 3 minutes left is a bit ridiculous
Pilotgirl
MasterAxe said:

sfa17 said:

I guess my musing is more from a psychological perspective and more rhetorical. Motivation is the hardest thing to try to work on with kids I work with & I'm just wondering/pondering if the team having potential not going to post season motivates more, less, or not at all. Probably varies per player as well.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Nana had two blocks and a rebound on one UIW possession.
nacluth
18 point win! It wasn't pretty but we're averaging 19 point wins in conference so far through three. A good SLC start.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Six Jacks in double figures.
nacluth
Heckard's best game in 23 minutes. 5 assist, 2 turnovers, 3 steals, 7 points.
sfa17
and 6 guys in double figured, i like the current trend in last 2 games
SFAJack_76
Eighteen point win on the road. Six guys in double figures. Solomon player of the game with eight rebounds, three blocks, and 13 points.

I'll take it.
RichieVan
If I were asked to describe the pace of the second half, I'd say "what pace?"
And, yes, I sent a tweet to UIW Basketball phonetically spelling Kachelries.
Not pretty, but a road win and covered the spread (12.5).
Rev007
Yes, and the outlet pass following the rebound was awesome as well!
jboy93
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Nana had two blocks and a rebound on one UIW possession.
So why not more minutes
nacluth
First road win. True story.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.