Ladyjacks vs UTA

3,816 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BigJack85
Ljacks&Longnecks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Solid win to get us ready to go to UH.
nacluth
Houston beat Oklahoma and Auburn (our next opponent). This will be a good judge if we're ready to go up against the big teams.
Pilotgirl
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Just bought tickets for the Ladies game on Friday...excited! Hoping they have good COVID precautions I know they have in-seat concessions and have limited capacity to 25%, as well as social distancing signs.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Just bought tickets for the Ladies game on Friday...excited! Hoping they have good COVID precautions I know they have in-seat concessions and have limited capacity to 25%, as well as social distancing signs.
I'll be there. Section 113, Row 1.
nacluth
No pressure, but if I don't hear you through the broadcast, you're getting a two day suspension.
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

No pressure, but if I don't hear you through the broadcast, you're getting a two day suspension.
V has already started practicing!
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

I'll be there. Section 113, Row 1.
L02, Row 2....I think you have better seats, Ed! Probably because you bought yours sooner. We are opposite of you...
SFA Jack Fanatic
My UH grad son bought them, so I'll probably be in Cougar territory. Ain't skeered though. My other son and I will be wearing purple, so you'll probably see us among the red shirts.

I don't think there will be a big crowd there anyway.

Have you ever been inside of the Fertitta Center, Pilot? It's a beautiful facility. Must be nice to have a billionaire as the head of the Board of Trustees. I actually went through my MSOE graduation ceremony inside there when it was still Hofheinz Pavilion.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

My UH grad son bought them, so I'll probably be in Cougar territory. Ain't skeered though. My other son and I will be wearing purple, so you'll probably see us among the red shirts.

Have you ever been inside of the Fertitta Center, Pilot? It's a beautiful facility. Must be nice to have a billionaire as the head of the Board of Trustees. I actually went through my MSOE graduation ceremony inside there when it was still Hofheinz Pavilion.
Never been there! I have seen pictures and it looks really nice, for sure!
Less of a crowd= more opportunity for them to hear us YELLING lol

If we can make it amidst all the Red/Texas Tech fans during Round 1 of the Big Dance...pretty sure we can make it through this one
BigJack85
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

They really poured the dough into Hoffeinz. My high graduation ceremony was held in Hoffeinz 1980.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.