2020-2021 Ladyjack Basketball

36,997 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFAJack_76
djsfw57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ladyjacks are up to #6 in the Mid-Major Top 25. They were #7 last week. Even though BYU lost, they still moved up and remain a spot above SFA.
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Chadwick didn't want to lose to us by 50.

With two byes in our schedule, and this cancellation, we have one game in 17 days. If you call the UNO thing a game.
1000% this! LOL
I would not be surprised if Northwestern State developed a cough a couple of days before February 24.
SFAJack_76
Stayed at #20 NET after yesterday's games.
SFAJack_76
#19 NET.

Picked up one more point in the AP Poll, to seven. #27 in the poll if you want to look at it that way. A long ways behind #25 Missouri State with 79 points.
SFAJack_76
Still zero votes in the coaches poll.
djsfw57
SFAJack_76 said:

I'd love to hear ACU's coach explain why she doesn't think SFA deserves her vote.
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
djsfw57 said:

SFAJack_76 said:

I'd love to hear ACU's coach explain why she doesn't think SFA deserves her vote.
We'll get a chance, hopefully, to show her on March 3.
BigJack85
djsfw57 said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Ya. That's just BS.
SFAJack_76
UIW games scheduled for Saturday cancelled.
SFAJack_76
Hoping that, if there is an SLC tournament, there will be a big Ladyjack support contingent in Katy. People will travel for the men. Why not for one of the best women's teams in the country. We will.
SFAJack_76
NET is up to #18. This having games cancelled is working really well.
nacluth
I don't know if I'm going to make Katy this year, but I will definitely be at the NCAA's.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I'll be there!
SFAJack_76
Ladyjack signee Angel Scott. Sister of current Ladyjack Bri Scott.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Hoping that, if there is an SLC tournament, there will be a big Ladyjack support contingent in Katy. People will travel for the men. Why not for one of the best women's teams in the country. We will.

Y'all already know I am there Lol
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Already? I mean I get wanting to be first in the door, but you're about 3 weeks early.
Pilotgirl
TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Already? I mean I get wanting to be first in the door, but you're about 3 weeks early.

Just bought my tickets for Sat and Sunday today. They are limiting to 2000 fans.
SFAJack_76
NET is up to 17. Didn't play last week and lost a point in the AP to six.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Just bought my tickets for Sat and Sunday today. They are limiting to 2000 fans.

Can they be purchased via the SFA ticket office?
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

I don't know...I purchased mine from ticketmaster.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Pilotgirl said:

TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

The SFA ticket office doesn't know if they will have tickets or not. The SLC communication about the tournament has been awful. Imagine that.
SFAJack_76
The only place to buy Katy tickets.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/2021-southland-conference-basketball-tournament-tickets/artist/1278496
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

The only place to buy Katy tickets.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/2021-southland-conference-basketball-tournament-tickets/artist/1278496

Everybody get their ticket!!!
SFAJack_76
38 teams got votes in the coaches poll. Ladyjacks are not one of them.

Stayed at #7 in the mid major poll.
nacluth
Future WAC rival Cal Baptist undefeated.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Future WAC rival Cal Baptist undefeated.
With a NET ranking of 85.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

TallTexan said:

Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Bought our tickets for both days.
nacluth
Just for everyone's info. For the first and second round of the NCAA's no fans can buy tickets. The teams will get 6 tickets for each of the official 34 team staff/players. So, unless the Ladyjacks make the Sweet 16 (possible) or you are a special friend to get an invite, you're not going to get to go to the first week of the women's tournament.

So, try to go to Katy if you can.

(Limited fan tickets will be sold for the Sweet 16 through the Finals)
Pilotgirl
nacluth said:

Just for everyone's info. For the first and second round of the NCAA's no fans can buy tickets. The teams will get 6 tickets for each of the official 34 team staff/players. So, unless the Ladyjacks make the Sweet 16 (possible) or you are a special friend to get an invite, you're not going to get to go to the first week of the women's tournament.

So, try to go to Katy if you can.

(Limited fan tickets will be sold for the Sweet 16 through the Finals)

Dang it!
Well, glad I'm their #1 fan...
SFAJack_76
I think the math says a win tonight clinches not less than a tie for the championship. It's just a matter of time anyway. According to NET, NSU continues to be the worst team in the country.
SFAJack_76
Beating the worst team in the country by 56 dropped our NET ranking to #21.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Beating the worst team in the country by 56 dropped our NET ranking to #21.
Wow...
jboy93
Is it too soon to be thinking about NCAA tournament seeding? I can't see us losing the Southland so is there any way we get a 10-11 spot?
jboy93
Another thing about this team. I was overwhelmed by the emotion that the girls were showing after the game against Northwestern. You could really tell that these ladies have poured their lives into this year. After being close the last couple of years it really all just came out after the win the other night. So glad for these seniors! Hope we have a great run over the next few weeks! GO LADYJACKS!
SFAJack_76
jboy93 said:

Is it too soon to be thinking about NCAA tournament seeding? I can't see us losing the Southland so is there any way we get a 10-11 spot?

I think 11 is the best we can hope for. More likely a 12. If we win out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.