This should help our SOS

2,622 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pilotgirl
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just kidding, but did y'all see this?

The West kid from LeTourneau scored 67 last night, one game after scoring 47. They're 20-5 and he's likely an All-American.

Doesn't help us, but does show that some of these D2/3 teams have some real talent.

And, that kid was pretty good against us Waaaaaay back earlier this year

By "pretty good," I mean he scored 38 on us.
TallTexan
Holy cow. Can we pick him up for the tourney run?

SFAJack_76
He also committed twelve turnovers against us. No thanks.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I don't think there's a "Gunner" position in Keller's system. Maybe we could slip him in for a couple of minutes during trash time.
SFASawmillGuy
MasterAxe said:

Just kidding, but did y'all see this?

The West kid from LeTourneau scored 67 last night, one game after scoring 47. They're 20-5 and he's likely an All-American.

Doesn't help us, but does show that some of these D2/3 teams have some real talent.

And, that kid was pretty good against us Waaaaaay back earlier this year

By "pretty good," I mean he scored 38 on us.

I think coach Carthel said it best when talking about Tarleton in football. The only difference in D1, FBS, FCS, D2, and D3 is the amount of scholarships. These kids are talented. It's just the number of talented kids you have is what makes the difference. Depth is key
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I don't think there's a "Gunner" position in Keller's system. Maybe we could slip him in for a couple of minutes during trash time.
Don't even let him dribble. Just throw him the ball near the logo & let him shoot. Change of pace to spread the floor and pick up 6 or 9 points.
Pilotgirl
Tyler's got a nice 3-shot. He has been more accurate than O, IMO. Of course, he is played at the very end of a game and has wide opened shots.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.