SFA / Incarnate Word (2)

13,923 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pilotgirl
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good win! I'm still wishing someone would would work with Solomon on free throws. Flat palming the ball makes it hard to control the shot. Maybe bring the thumb and pinky toward each other could get ball .off the palm. His defense and rebounding is really a great asset.
jboy93
Took my mom to see the Gaither Vocal Band tonight during the game. Hope they didn't mind me watching the game on my phone! Guy at the church hooked me up with their private wifi! Awesome reception! Great win, now on to kick some demon butt!
SFA Jack Fanatic
If you weren't struck by lightning then The Man Upstairs must have been pleased with the win.
nacluth
4 games left: 5th place (NWST), 6th place (Lamar), 2nd place (ACU), 4th place (Sam). All teams with a winning conference record. Any win or ACU loss gives at least a share of the title and a double bye.
tangerito
It makes my heart soar when Zivney Comes in and scores. That's a TEAM ! They know this kid works his butt off every week and gets very little playing time.
RedRiverLa
Good W. On to NSU. I need everybody's best effort on the Sawmill board to will a win on Wednesday. Let's destroy those Demons so I can get a whole year of Louisiana bragging rights with a basketball sweep to go with Chief Caddo.
BigJack85
With you % Red River. I figure a 4-0 finish and a tournament title get us an 11/12 seed. Any single hiccup in regular season costs us a line (12/13).

I'm so psyched with how Kensmil is playing I think we can beat anyone. It takes pressure off Kevon and gives the offense some brawn.
jboy93
Is the reported attendance of 691 correct? That's horrible especially since most of those were Jack fans!
RedRiverLa
jboy93 said:

Is the reported attendance of 691 correct? That's horrible especially since most of those were Jack fans!

The floor design didnt look horrible, but the gym didn't look as good as some of the high schools we have around here - for those who were there, is it much of a gym?
HJC69
Been there before. Better than HBU because it's new. Not better than a 3A high school.
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

jboy93 said:

The floor design didnt look horrible, but the gym didn't look as good as some of the high schools we have around here - for those who were there, is it much of a gym?

It's a high school gym. I prefer HBU because their bleachers are more comfy. My arthritis is kicking in right now from yesterday
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

jboy93 said:

It's a high school gym. I prefer HBU because their bleachers are more comfy. My arthritis is kicking in right now from yesterday
A lot of D1 schools should be D2/D3 and NAIA. That includes some of those sunbelt teams.
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

jboy93 said:

On the towels they were giving away, was a picture of the gym floor. Thought that was a bit weird...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.