SFA / Incarnate Word - Visit Nacogdoches Contest Round 18

3,259 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nacluth
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is round 18 of the Visit Nacogdoches Prediction Contest. You do not want to miss out on any game this year. There is still plenty of time to get in and win!

SFA alums and SFA fans, come back to the prettiest town in East Texas. Nacogdoches is in the beginning of its biggest renewal ever. New parks, new trails, new business, new restaurants, new schools, new interstate! Now is the time to return and see what all Nacogdoches has to offer. Before you come, check out our sponsor, the Nacogdoches CVB, to make the most of your trip. When you're here, please stop by the Visitors Center (in the middle of the downtown square) to check out their museum, local memorabilia, and information, and let them know you saw their sponsorship on the Sawmill!

It is a very simple contest, just copy and paste what I have below between the two lines and fill in your prediction including the tiebreaker. The tiebreaker will occasionally change so be aware and make sure to check it. In order to determine the winner I will take the difference between your prediction of the SFA points and their actual points. Then I will take the difference of your prediction of the opponents points and their actual points. I will then add them together and determine the outcome. If you choose the wrong winner, you will be assessed a penalty which will be the worst score of those that chose the right winner.

The closest prediction will receive 10 points and then so on (2nd gets 9, 3rd gets 8...). If you have a perfect prediction, you will receive an 8 points bonus! I will do my best to have the scores posted within the next day of the game but no guarantees.

The tiebreaker for this game is the total SFA two point baskets (no threes!). Good luck!

Incarnate Word at SFA prediction:

------------------------------

SFA: 88
UIW: 68

Tiebreaker: 29

-------------------------------

Predictions lock at the time of tip-off and any user that changes theirs after that will be disqualified.

Season Standings (after 17 rounds):

73 pts. Ballwatch
60 pts. Pilotgirl
60 pts. sfa17
57 pts. nacluth
56 pts. SFA Jack Fanatic
54 pts. SFAXE93
54 pts. Ljacks&Longnecks
53 pts. Txjack
51 pts. BigJack85
48 pts. No-look
48 pts. SFAJack_76
47 pts. KirkHeath12
43 pts. jboy93
38 pts. cboothe09
34 pts. TallTexan
34 pts. LUMBERJACK2005
23 pt. MasterAxe
22 pt. PurpleForever
19 pts. CertifiedAxeman98
17 pts. sfajack05
9 pt. RedRiverLa
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
nacluth
Just a reminder: If anyone is traveling into town for this game AND you have a moment to drive through downtown, it would be great if you stopped in the CVB (Visitor's Center) in the center of the square. Just tell them at the desk that you're a member of this site and that you appreciate their sponsorship.

It's a little gesture, but it goes a long way for sponsors. Also, it's pretty cool in there too. Thanks!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Txjack
SFA 79
uiw 70

TB 22
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Just a reminder: If anyone is traveling into town for this game AND you have a moment to drive through downtown, it would be great if you stopped in the CVB (Visitor's Center) in the center of the square. Just tell them at the desk that you're a member of this site and that you appreciate their sponsorship.

It's a little gesture, but it goes a long way for sponsors. Also, it's pretty cool in there too. Thanks!
If we get to town early, I'll definitely try to.
TallTexan
SFA: 86
UIW: 63

Tiebreaker: 27
SFAXE93
SFA: 78
UIW: 58

Tiebreaker: 31
BigJack85
SFA 80
UIW 62

TB 23
Ljacks&Longnecks
SFA 90
UIW 68

tie--30
jboy93
SFA 84
UIW 71

TB 29
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA:: 91
UIW: 64

TB: 30
No-look
SFA 87
IW. 68

TB. 35
RedRiverLa
I have lost all feel for this team. My last place position shows I never had it to begin with, so what the heck here goes. We're playing a bad team so

SFA 75
UIW 71

KirkHeath12
SFA 90
IW 69

TB 30
Class of 2012
Axe Em
Ballwatch
SFA 84

UIW 67

TB 32
RichieVan
SFA 83
UIW 58

Tie: 26
MasterAxe
Need a bloodbath.

SFa 80
UIw 61

TB 36
Pilotgirl
SFA...87
UIW...62

TIE...28

I'm ready for a BEATDOWN
SFAJack_76
SFA: 91
UIW: 66

Tiebreaker: 30
nacluth
SFAXE93 pulls a two-fer winning back to back contests. Following for the second place this week is RichieVan - who gets welcomed to the big board in style keeping RedRiverLa in the spot he loves. 1 measly point for Ed.

Season Standings (after 18 rounds):

76 pts. Ballwatch
65 pts. Pilotgirl
64 pts. SFAXE93
60 pts. sfa17
58 pts. BigJack85
57 pts. Txjack
57 pts. SFA Jack Fanatic
57 pts. nacluth
54 pts. Ljacks&Longnecks
48 pts. No-look
48 pts. SFAJack_76
47 pts. KirkHeath12
45 pts. jboy93
40 pts. TallTexan
38 pts. cboothe09
34 pts. LUMBERJACK2005
31 pts. MasterAxe
22 pts. PurpleForever
19 pts. CertifiedAxeman98
17 pts. sfajack05
9 pts. RichieVan
9 pts. RedRiverLa
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

1 measly point for Ed.

I get no respect, I tell ya. No respect...
nacluth
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

1 measly point for Ed.

I get no respect, I tell ya. No respect...
Well it was the one point that tied us up. Measly was the nicest word I was allowed to write.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.