SFA / Incarnate Word

15,081 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TallTexan
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jboy93 said:

Still not enough students!

Moved back in last weekend. Hopefully it'll increase. PurpleHaze was awful tonight.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Someone said that John had an icepack on his face or chin. He came back out on the court briefly then came off again and disappeared into the locker room. I wonder if he's another victim of the concussion protocol.

When the season began we were saying how our team depth will win us a lot of games. With injuries now piling up, that team depth is being tested and is what's keeping our ship afloat.

We need to get our guys back because the next few games are not going to be easy. Don't kill me for saying it, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if we lose two of our next five.
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Someone said that John had an icepack on his face or chin. He came back out on the court briefly then came off again and disappeared into the locker room. I wonder if he's another victim of the concussion protocol.

When the season began we were saying how our team depth will win us a lot of games. With injuries now piling up, that team depth is being tested and is what's keeping our ship afloat.

We need to get our guys back because the next few games are not going to be easy. Don't kill me for saying it, but I wouldn't be totally surprised if we lose two of our next five.
. Just wish there was more info about players conditions and when they will be back.
wahlwesle
He had a huge bump just to the inside of his right eye (not where he was putting the ice pack). I saw a picture of the team in the locker room after the game, and he wasn't in it.

I'm beginning to think our injury problems aren't just bad luck. When you play aggressive like we do, they are going to happen. A downside to our style of play.
SFAJack_76
Appears we are down to eight scholarship players for a period of time. Suboptimal indeed.
cboothe09
Kevon, Roti, Havin, Cam, David, Samazha, Calvin, Oddyst

Charlie & Nate coming back anytime soon? I'm assuming, unless there is anything broken , we could see John back in a week. That would leave us down Demiere and Kahree.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Heard on broadcast that Bain is out for 2 weeks. Believe that came during the postgame wrap up.
nacluth
Just saw the Sawmill crew on the giant 360 pic. Who's all in it? Me, SFA Jack Fanatic, PurpleOut, TallTexan, RedRiverLa, No-look. Those are all I knew on sight.
Pilotgirl
Me.
jboy93
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Heard on broadcast that Bain is out for 2 weeks. Believe that came during the postgame wrap up.
I spoke to Nate after the game and he confirmed it would be two weeks.
jboy93
nacluth said:

Just saw the Sawmill crew on the giant 360 pic. Who's all in it? Me, SFA Jack Fanatic, PurpleOut, TallTexan, RedRiverLa, No-look. Those are all I knew on sight.
I am to the left of SFA Jack Fanatic standing with my axes up.
wahlwesle
jboy93 said:

nacluth said:

I'm in it. Section 118 about 7 rows up with my daughter. You can't miss my bald head!
TallTexan
jboy93 said:

nacluth said:

You sit in front of us!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.