SFA / McNeese

11,746 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No-look
Winning quality road games is huge. We would have lost this game last year. I was really concerned about this one. I'm beginning to settle in. Lol
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

I assume this was a bit of a slam? Were McNeese fans doing a bit of bragging before the game?
HJC69
Can't find them on any site including McNeese athletic site.
MasterAxe
Didnt get a chance to watch, so I may be way off on this, but, seeing Oddyst play 26 minutes is a good sign to me.

Seems like out of necessity because of fouls, but I hope he gets more court time as the season progresses. He is a legitimate outside threat, something that we are not great at.

We don't have to make a bunch of threes, but we need to have guys that are feared enough that the defenses cant pack it in and clog the paint...ULM style.
McNeese72
HJC69 said:

Can't find them on any site including McNeese athletic site.
On the page with the game story, there is a link at the beginning of the story that says "Box Score" Also on the schedule page there is a link to the box score. They have been there since the story was put up.

Box Score
Pilotgirl
3500 in attendance? Methinks that's a bit of a strrrrretch... Lol
No-look
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Finally heard that Solomon is unavailable today.
. Anyone know when he is returning? I've never seen it so hard to get info on injured players. I didn't know Brown was out until I seen him in a cast. Hoping Calvin is ok.
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

. Anyone know when he is returning? I've never seen it so hard to get info on injured players. I didn't know Brown was out until I seen him in a cast. Hoping Calvin is ok.
Keller chooses to not go public about injuries. His call. We will see Saturday.

We have had posts about Brown being hurt since he was in a boot at Jacks Madness, including one that said he might be out for the season. You must have missed those.
No-look
SFAJack_76 said:

No-look said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Keller chooses to not go public about injuries. His call. We will see Saturday.

We have had posts about Brown being hurt since he was in a boot at Jacks Madness, including one that said he might be out for the season. You must have missed those.
I meant to say boot. That's when I saw him with the boot. I miss a lot these days. Lol
SFAJack_76
No-look said:

I meant to say boot. That's when I saw him with the boot. I miss a lot these days. Lol
I can relate!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.