Sawmill Pick 'em Season 3 sponsored by VisitNacogdoches.org!

2,929 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jboy93
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're at that time of the year again when everyone's hearts light anew with the flame of SFA Basketball. For the third year in a row, I will be happy to facilitate the Sawmill Prediction Contest (since I finally made an Excel spreadsheet). The first year's sponsor was Kinnaird Guitars, makers of the finest handcrafted custom guitars on the planet . Last year's sponsor was Expedia CruiseShip Centers' very own SFA Jack Fanatic - if you're taking a cruise don't mess around, give him a call.

Now in year 3, it's your turn to decide if you want your company's shot at glory and unfailing patronage from all Sawmillers worldwide. If so, hit me up here or by PM or my email which is my Sawmill name at yahoo.com, and I will tell you how affordable everlasting gratitude is.

Get ready to make those great picks soon. We're right around the corner.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
LUMBERJACK2005
Didn't mean to reply and not sure how to delete.
nacluth
Oh no. You're committed now. Thanks for your $10,000 sponsorship level package. The Sawmill owes you a sincere debt of gratitude.
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Oh no. You're committed now. Thanks for your $10,000 sponsorship level package. The Sawmill owes you a sincere debt of gratitude.

Love it! What a guy! Lumberjack2005 is tha man!!!
nacluth
If you haven't noticed yet, the City of Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau is the new sponsor of the Sawmill Prediction Contest.The good folks down there have the job of getting people to come to Nacogdoches and seeing what a great town this is. If you never have, please check out their website: VisitNacogdoches.org.

The CVB is being nice enough to take a flyer on some advertisement here with us. You can help out by checking out their website. (I use it from time to time even though I live here to check out their calendar of events.) Also, if you're ever in town, it is worth a little time to swing by the Visitors Center which is in the center of the square downtown. The museum has good info and artifacts about Nacogdoches, and they can help reveal parts of Nacogdoches that you may not have explored yet. Please let them know that you saw their sponsorship here, and that you really appreciate it. Lumberjacks make great patrons.

Please join me and thanking them for supporting our little contest and SFA fans everywhere.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

If you haven't noticed yet, the City of Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau is the new sponsor of the Sawmill Prediction Contest

Please join me and thanking them for supporting our little contest and SFA fans everywhere.

Outstanding! Thank you, Nacogdoches CVB!!!!!
SFAXE93
nacluth said:

If you haven't noticed yet, the City of Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau is the new sponsor of the Sawmill Prediction Contest.The good folks down their have the job of getting people to come to Nacogdoches and seeing what a great town this is. If you never have, please check out their website: VisitNacogdoches.org.

The CVB is being nice enough to take a flyer on some advertisement here with us. You can help out by checking out their website. (I use it from time to time even though I live here to check out their calendar of events.) Also, if you're ever in town, it is worth a little time to swing by the Visitors Center which is in the center of the square downtown. The museum has good info and artifacts about Nacogdoches, and they can help reveal parts of Nacogdoches that you may not have explored yet. Please let them know that you saw their sponsorship here, and that you really appreciate it. Lumberjacks make great patrons.

Thanks, we love NAC!
Ljacks&Longnecks
Thanks to the CVB. That's a clever idea for their slogan.
sfa17
Thanks so much City of Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau
jboy93
A big thank you to Nac CVB! GO JACKS!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.