Sam Houston - Prediction Contest Round 28

8,925 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by No-look
SFASawmillGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

BTW, Nacluth and Tall Texan finished in what has to be a humiliating tie for #15 and win ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Justice has been served.
Like true SFA fans, we matched our performance to our team almost perfectly.

Also, based on Southland conference 15th place tie-breaking rules, I have more letters in my username and therefore took the 15th slot, with him taking the 16th.

Buuuuuuuuuut his name is more relevant to the college as it references Nacogdoches as a whole instead of the entire state of Texas. Therefore. Nacluth is awarded 15th place! Congrats!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Txjack, if you want your prizes, send me your mailing information. estiles@cruiseshipcenters.com
RedRiverLa
Due to forgetting to do it most of the time, therefore being out for most of the season, I am pleased to announce that I will be returning for another year of predictions in 2019-20. Usually, I would save this announcement for the premium side, but I didn't want to overshadow the news that Keller is climbing back into the Southland race.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
No-look
I will be returning for another year also. Any rumors that I will be transferring to the Sam forum is just simply not true.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.